Dodge Viper NEEDS your votes For BEST SUPERCAR!(not the same as other post)

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be very hard to win, but since the viper only has 4% it needs some more votes!with the competition its hard to win (because theres Lambos and bugattis) but please vote for the viper!! WE NEED MORE VOTES :2tu: http://www.caranddriver.com/

Bugatti Veyron 16.4-18%
Chevrolet Corvette Z06-22%
Dodge Viper-4%
Ferrari 599GTB-9%
Ford GT-10%
Lamborghini Murcièlago LP640-9%
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren-9%
Mosler MT900S-1%
Panoz Esperante GTLM-1%
Porsche 911 GT3-8%
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo-10%

heres the status when I voted... WE NEED MORE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vette doesn't quite qualify as a "supercar". I think exclusitivity should play in there somewhere. I would even exclude the Porsche 911GT3. The Carrera GT would have been a better choice.

There are more 911's and vettes made in one year than all the other ones put together. The GT3 and Z06 might be rare as an "option" but it is what it is. By the way... where's the Enzo in all this?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vette doesn't quite qualify as a "supercar". I think exclusitivity should play in there somewhere. I would even exclude the Porsche 911GT3. The Carrera GT would have been a better choice.

There are more 911's and vettes made in one year than all the other ones put together. The GT3 and Z06 might be rare as an "option" but it is what it is. By the way... where's the Enzo in all this?

I totally agree. The Enzo and Carerra GT aren't on the list so I guess there not supercars and the Z06 and GT3 are? :confused:

Once again the auto mags prove how smart they really are...

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Bugatti Veyron 16.4-18%
Chevrolet Corvette Z06-22%
Dodge Viper-4%
Ferrari 599GTB-9%
Ford GT-10%
Lamborghini Murcièlago LP640-9%
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren-9%
Mosler MT900S-1%
Panoz Esperante GTLM-1%
Porsche 911 GT3-8%
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo-10%
They took down the poll - I didn't get to see the end results. The question with this one wasn't "which is best" like the other poll, this one is "which would you like to have?"

All things considered, money being no object, I wouldn't mind having an MT900, S7, or Veyron myself. Win or lose, I think its pretty damn significant that the viper even made the list in the first place, epscially considering C&D believes Kia provides more Bang-for-you-buck performance than the SRT.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery