Dodge Viper RT10 Bumper Decal?

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. Does anyone have a new dodge viper rt10 decal/sticker (OEM) for sale? I need one. I have a RED RT10 but looking for either a BLACK or CHROME one.

(yes I know about the VIPER STORE SITE) BUT DO NOT WANT TO PAY 100 BUCKS.:drive:

KEVIN.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about Jon at Parts Rack? He seems to be able to locate just about anything and his prices are reasonable. Pricing on the Viper Store site always seem to be a bit high.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. Does anyone have a new dodge viper rt10 decal/sticker (OEM) for sale? I need one. I have a RED RT10 but looking for either a BLACK or CHROME one.

(yes I know about the VIPER STORE SITE) BUT DO NOT WANT TO PAY 100 BUCKS.:drive:

KEVIN.

I'm afraid you might have a hard time then. I paid $500 for my two side logos in chrome and the rears on the bumper in silver. They don't make OEM rears in chrome, I tried getting them. However, there are imitation ones for the rear bumper in chrome, but they look cartoonish and in my opinion terrible. So if you want all chrome, the best you can do is just get silver for the rears, and chrome for the sides. No one can tell anyway. Besides, that's what both Chuck Tator and Dan at Viper Specialty suggested.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are some on the RandJ Distributing website...has anyone used their emblems? Their 3-D chrome RT-10 sets are $175. I'd like to get a 3-D black set...$150. Anybody know about the quality of these?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are some on the RandJ Distributing website...has anyone used their emblems? Their 3-D chrome RT-10 sets are $175. I'd like to get a 3-D black set...$150. Anybody know about the quality of these?

I've heard mixed reviews. More negative than positive

I believe those are the ones that I said look kinda cartoonish and not made for the car. No disrespect for the people who have them or like them, just my honest opinion.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
put chrome tape over the factory one cut by a sighn company:nana::eyecrazy:

Reaction score
Mopar still stocks the black badging for the hood sides and "DODGE" for the back - they apparently discontinued "VIPER RT/10" for the rear fascia. The hood side decals list at $150 a pop while the rear DODGE badge shows $83 for the list price. If you want to go Quartz then all three badges are still available from Mopar.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've thought about doing the same thing on mine (rear)the sides were already chrome, did some models come like that or did somebody have them done. There's a guy here that does all his custom graphics by hand. He's awesome (he has one brush that has one feather in it, has more brushes but you get my point). My eyesights not that good anymore but he paints graphics on motorcycles, etc...If I do it thats who I would get here (seems to me like the paint would last longer than decals) but he's not cheap, but you get what you pay for. But $100 for 2 decals, I wouldn't do it either. Viper store is definitely proud of some of their stuff!

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Store.

100_3711.JPG

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My impression, and its just a guess, is that the metallic gray cars came with chrome...is that like 2000-2002? I've seen chrome on more than a few of these, GTS's and RT's and always thought it was factory. If it is, maybe it is still stocked. Mine are original, sort of orange, but original so what the hey.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My impression, and its just a guess, is that the metallic gray cars came with chrome...is that like 2000-2002? I've seen chrome on more than a few of these, GTS's and RT's and always thought it was factory. If it is, maybe it is still stocked. Mine are original, sort of orange, but original so what the hey.

There was never any factory chrome emblems for the rear bumper. The only chrome were the hood side emblems, which I believe were on a black GTS. I'm thinking 99 or 00? Tator told me originally, I forget.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Store.

100_3711.JPG

ive had them in the past and made some myself, its produced with a normal self adhesive vinyl any color can be used, then a clear resin plastic is applied over the top, they are cheap to produce

but dont look any where near as good as the OE's which are tooled from ABS

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive had them in the past and made some myself, its produced with a normal self adhesive vinyl any color can be used, then a clear resin plastic is applied over the top, they are cheap to produce

but dont look any where near as good as the OE's which are tooled from ABS

Exactly, I truly don't think the aftermarket chrome emblems for the rear bumper look anywhere near as good as Factory. Which is why I took Tator's suggestion, which was a great one on putting silver emblems on my rear bumper to compensate for the chrome emblems on the side of my hood.

Attachments

• rearshot.jpg
    rearshot.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on my Steel GTS rear bumper i pulled OE decals, and just brought a $10 new chrome OE Mopar 'DODGE' which think was a neon fitment (from ebay)

so at least the finish matches the hood chrome decals