Does any owner in DFW, TX wanna try out free vinyl stripes?

vettestripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't want to spend $5K to get your stripe package and you are in DFW, you can get a free vinyl set if you contact me at [email protected].
Thanks,
-Mike
***BTW, the vinyl is the best high quality Oracal, Avery, or 3M high performance vinyl.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal for some. BTW what ever happened to Dave6666 with umpteen thousand posts that lives in that area?

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a srt with black stripe. I want to extend the rear stripes . Can you recommend a product.

If you don't want to spend $5K to get your stripe package and you are in DFW, you can get a free vinyl set if you contact me at [email protected].
Thanks,
-Mike
***BTW, the vinyl is the best high quality Oracal, Avery, or 3M high performance vinyl.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal for some. BTW what ever happened to Dave6666 with umpteen thousand posts that lives in that area?

He posts on the other site. Not sure if he got banned here or just prefers the other site a bit more, or just coincidence.

OP
OP
V

vettestripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are in my area, I can help you.
So if anyone in DFW, TX want to extend your rear stripes, I'll do it for free as well :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4