Does anyone have Two (2) Vipers?

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're kidding right, theres tons of multiple viper owners here. I've got 2, soon to be 3, I bet theres dozens with more than 3...

Heck, I can rattle of about 10 in the NTVCA who have at least 2.

That doesn't make you crazy at all... The only thing that kept me in college was that stupid poster above my bed that read "justification for higher education" crazy house with 6 exotics in the garage, so it's been nearly genetically implanted in me...

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two toys but not two Vipers. I have been thinking about trading the Z06 for a SRT10. Hopefully one day soon.

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny, I was just about to post the same question because as soon as our 08' comes in we'll own 2.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not any more..just sold my '99 GTS about a month ago.. I'll have to be content with only my '01 ACR BBee for now

:drive:

V

Venomiss

If you win the raffle car...that makes two;)
We can live vicariously through whoever wins since we're not eligible to buy tickets.:smirk:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two as well. When I started looking at the VOI 9 car, my wife said I could buy it as long as I could figure out to do it while keeping the 96 RT.

Now that's a wife! I know I'm lucky!
See Sig.

PS: this is a great combo. Top on, top off. Not an issue any more. We use the coupe for longer trips and when the weather is iffy. The RT is more of a local car (we live in the mountains) when weather is great.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
One for me, one for her and one for the track.....you can become addicted to these things.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be getting an 08 or buying an 02 GTS coupe and I will keep my 04.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Have two .... at least for a few more days. Just sold my 93 Viper and will be "suito-viperless" for about 3 more weeks until my Street Serpent is done.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have two .... at least for a few more days. Just sold my 93 Viper and will be "suito-viperless" for about 3 more weeks until my Street Serpent is done.

Did ya figure out a color yet (haven't remembered the last posts in your thread)? Any momentary updates to share?

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even in the UK I have two, 98 GTS/R #52 The Justin Bell car and the SRT/10 Mamba.

Only trouble is when you open the garage door you can't make up your mind which car to take.