Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
D

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found this info below on Carfax - original owner was in SD but it was then registered in Minnesota in the spring and then sold at a Texas auto auction not long ago - hmm?? - strange for such a nicely modded car to end up at auction as opposed to a private sale - manheim website shows the car selling at auction for $77,000 and shows condition as above

04/01/2005 12 South DakotaMotor Vehicle Dept.Sioux Falls, SDTitle #12241507 Title or registration issuedLoan or lien reported

04/17/2006 4,150 MinnesotaMotor Vehicle Dept.Wayzata, MNTitle #K1070U409 Title or registration issued Loan or lien reported

07/06/2006 5,330 Auto Auction Sold at auction in Texas Listed as a dealer vehicle

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Does anyone know this Paxton SRT? Sold by Woodhouse to South Dakota res

Dude if it were me I wouldn't TOUCH a 3 owner 2005 Viper...don't you wonder why?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Second owner should the same as the first-- he just moved back into Minnesota from Sioux Falls, SD. With his job he moved alot, and he went through cars quickly also.

Not sure what he traded for as he checked with us on Porsches and also had interest in Mercedes and Ferraris.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the guys selling it on ebay are currently buying a car from me. Seem nice enough. this car is awefully tempting at the price he just told me on the phone

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess I take back what I say about Global Motorcars being good guys. They just screwed me on the sale of my charger. They wanted to pick it up, ship it across country before sending me a check. What a load of CRAP!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess I take back what I say about Global Motorcars being good guys. They just screwed me on the sale of my charger. They wanted to pick it up, ship it across country before sending me a check. What a load of CRAP!

hmmm... how much you want for that pile?

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

5200 miles...options I,II,III plus kicker. perfect condition, tinted windows, mopar cold air and a few other things. this would look nice in your garage!

an yes, i am taking it in the shorts.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

5200 miles...options I,II,III plus kicker. perfect condition, tinted windows, mopar cold air and a few other things. this would look nice in your garage!

an yes, i am taking it in the shorts.

With that photo voltage put up, I take it that it is he, who is graciously giving it to you in the shorts. He sure seems happy in that photo.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960