Does anyone remember these pics?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These surfaced right before the SRT officially came out. Whats interesting, is they had a Graphite SRT there. Anyone know why they haven't offered the SRT in this color? IMO it looks really nice.

55801004603srt1011.jpg

55801004603srt109.jpg

55801004603srt107.jpg

5580135303srt1046.jpg

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to be the purported Graphite Mamba. ;)

Looks real classy and fits the car rather well. I remember seeing a "blurred" pic of a graphite SRT along with a red SRT in the VCA Notes a while back. I always wondered why they never released it in this color. It would look great with a two-tone red/black interior like those on the Mambas. :cool:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive never seen those pics before. But that graphite srt looks really really nice. they should come out with that color next year. :2tu:

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very nice color :eek: . If DC ever comes out with it, it may have to go on my "have to have" list.......... ;)
Thanks for the pics!!!!

:usa:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very nice color :eek: . If DC ever comes out with it, it may have to go on my "have to have" list.......... ;)
Thanks for the pics!!!!

:usa:

its already on my list. just have to save up 85k :p

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great...hope they don't offer it or I might feel ****** about getting red :eek: :smirk: ;)

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i saw the graphite SRT in the CAAP plant when i picked up my '02 RT/10 and that is the color i would have now had they produced it! there was a uproar that caused the color not to be offered and black was chosen as the 3rd color for the SRT. My '02 graphite RT was the perfect color and the silver was only my second choice when the time came to order my '03

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a BUNCH of us who wanted black. Remember this was for the 03 model year, black had only been produced in Gen 2 in 99 and 00. And graphite was a current production color at the time. Now that black has been produced all these years I for one yearn for graphite to come back.
Here is the thread where we all realized DC was gonna listen to those that wanted black. Surprising even a couple of VCA officers, note from the avatar one of them (Joe) eventually bought black. A small side story is that Steve Ferguson promoted white as a color so long it too finally got built.

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=196047&Forum=All_Forums&Words=black%20is%20back&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=196027&Search=true#Post196047

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you go to the international viper regestry website it says that five srt-10 graphites were produced. i thought none of them were produced? :confused:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While on the topic of the hood, is your rather tough to close? I have to raise it about two feet and give it a good push to get it to latch.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My hood latches OK, it's just a little higher on the drivers side. It looks exactly like the silver cars alignment. It latches with either a light push or dropped gently.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember correctly those two vehicles were production test vehicles. There were numbers on the red SRT.

Now for graphite, Yeah I wanna see that color! :2tu: