Don't order Tshirts from CARMANS GARAGE - Phoenix

viperjer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered 2 Viper shirts from Carmans Garage in April 07 from Phoenix. I never received them. I have sent several emails and called several times. I have not heard back.
B Of A credit card will not refund money. They said they did not get a response in time. BS

Just a warning.

OP
OP
V

viperjer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bank of America did not investigate? That is odd. How much time went by?
They mail you a form to fill out and send back. I sent it back and they needed additional info. I sent it back as soon as I received it. They said it was not in there time frame.
That will teach me to use my AMX next time. I was trying to use my Chrysler reward card.
Thanks Jer

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would fight with the CC company. That is totally unfair as it sounds like you did everything they asked.

As for the CC, Amex is always the way to go. They are always on your side unless proven otherwise. Fully worth the annual fee.

Again sorry to hear about that. Best of luck!

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered 2 Viper shirts from Carmans Garage in April 07 from Phoenix. I never received them. I have sent several emails and called several times. I have not heard back.
B Of A credit card will not refund money. They said they did not get a response in time. BS

Just a warning.

There's something wrong because the merchant also has a 'burden of proof' - that is, proving that the buyer did in fact receive goods or that services were rendered (I manage my company's credit card merchant account). Yes, there is paperwork involved for the customer but there is also paperwork for the merchant/seller. A "no response" from the merchant/seller will usually result in a credit.

I suggest you find out if a response to your dispute was forwarded by the merchant.

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's something wrong because the merchant also has a 'burden of proof' - that is, proving that the buyer did in fact receive goods or that sevices were rendered (I manage my company's credit card merchant account). Yes, there is paperwork involved for the customer but there is also paperwork for the merchant/seller. A "no response" from the merchant/seller will usually result in a credit.

I suggest you find out if a response to your dispute was forwarded by the merchant.

Agreed. Had a merchant account for my Model Car business for about 3 years and boy oh boy, the amount of proof needed if someon disputed a charge was nuts. Need signatures, proof of delivery, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness