Doug Levin supercharged 818rwhp 4SALE $45k

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think this posting is permitted. No advertising for non members that don't have an ad on the site.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he is posting his car for sale. The poster i sin FL and the car is in WA.

That said, what a smokin deal! Great find :2tu:

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know but this posting is not allowed at all since it is not from a member, either posting or from the ad and it is not in the VCA classifieds. Lee went over this very specifically with me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I wont do this anymore.

Now about this Viper, I wonder how often things break on the car. From past muscle cars I've owned, or known of, usually the more you spend in upgrades, the more that eventually breaks.

If this car is not insanely loud, and if the transmission clutch whole driveline parts, has been upgraded also....man what a car this would be. Throw on some stock wheels and you might have the ultimate sleeper.

:omg:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a wicked car. I wonder if the motor is still solid, it should run some serious numbers.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think this car was in dougs shop last year when mine was. if it is the same car, it sounds great.

its tuned conservatively too at that number too i bet.

INAV, a viper built & tuned by doug at that power level can be VERY reliable and run like stock, trust me on this... :)

but if doug built it the way he likes, its LOUD

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one knows what happed to that car since it left DLM .Like anything USED (ESP in that power range) one can easily drop 20 k on a repair, rebuild (now your into a Gen 2 RT-10 for 60 grand )not a very good senerio

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery