Drinking Coolant Contest - Whose in?

ChrisXoxide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is funny.

I literally just rolled out of bed, flipped my monitor on, and refreshed the forum page. When glancing at the thread "GTS Drinking Coolant - What to Check?", I could have sworn it was something about a Coolant drinking contest. Had to share the humor. And I'm such a loser for waking up at 3:45 in the afternoon.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well,we need to check out the new , enviromentally safe mixture in the SRT-10. I have heard it makes a safe strawberry daquiri, with only a slight case of the runs as an aftereffect.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the few things I remember well from med school is that the treatment of ethylene glycol poisoning is alcohol!

Reaction score
This is funny.

I literally just rolled out of bed, flipped my monitor on, and refreshed the forum page. When glancing at the thread "GTS Drinking Coolant - What to Check?", I could have sworn it was something about a Coolant drinking contest. Had to share the humor. And I'm such a loser for waking up at 3:45 in the afternoon.
Waking up at 3:45? How did it taste ;-) ??

Funny :)
Thanks for sharing!
Doug

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the few things I remember well from med school is that the treatment of ethylene glycol poisoning is alcohol!

Wow... I certainly hope you are not currently practicing medicine if that is "one of the few things....." you remember from Med School!!

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I am now an ophthalmic surgeon and virtually all I learned was in my 5 years of post medical school training. I think about 2 hours of my 4 years of Med School were dedicated to the eye!

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He is right, so if you drink a substantial amount of alcohol first then you can safely drink a glass of coolant.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He is right, so if you drink a substantial amount of alcohol first then you can safely drink a glass of coolant.
And just why would you want to do that?LOL!!!!

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And just why would you want to do that?LOL!!!!

I dont reccommend doing it, but I heard people used to make bets that they could and that is the secret to how they did it safely.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is funny.

HA! Chris I thought the same when I first saw the thread!

My dad always said to me - "Son - I taught you everything you know. ..Gee you're thick!" :D

DChan415

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I remember from auto shop was that coolant and Dr. Pepper share similar ingredients. Polyethylene glycol is under the ingredients in Dr. Pepper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang