Drive to Payson

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great drive up to Payson this weekend with the guys from Scuderia Southwest. Met up in Fountain Hills and took the 87 up. Stopped for lunch and came back to Phoenix via the 260 to the 17. Beautiful weather and beautiful cars!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got your message Dale. Wish you could have gone! Those Italians sound wonderful cruising down the road. I learned a lot about my car on this drive. A) Good luck keeping up with a 360 Challenge in the twisties. That thing held the road like it was on rails even over the bumps. My car felt like a fat pig and was downright scary when hitting the bumps/ruts in the road.

B) Ferrari's won't mess with me in a straight line (at least none of these guys did). Rightfully so, they have nothing to gain. If I pull them, their high priced exotic just got beat by a 40k Dodge. If they pull me, big deal, they just pulled a 40K Dodge.

C) My 9 year old car still gets a lot of respect/attention as many of the other exotic car guys would come up and check the car out and tell me how much they like the Viper. The Scuderia Southwest guys are a great bunch of car enthusiasts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh