driving to Detroit

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is anyone planning a caravan to VOI??? I would highly recomend hiring a security guard at any hotel stops on the way. its totally worth it. We had a very bad experiance at viper vs viper last year where our rims were stolen from our SRT 10 truck at the hotel.

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
is anyone planning a caravan to VOI??? I would highly recomend hiring a security guard at any hotel stops on the way. its totally worth it. We had a very bad experiance at viper vs viper last year where our rims were stolen from our SRT 10 truck at the hotel.
i drove from VA to Cali and had zero problems.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't drive my Viper "around town" as we don't have one. I do all my driving on the highway. 6,000mi. since May 29th this year and 9,000mi. end of last summer. No problems so far. People seem to love and respect the car and I wouldn't want to be the guy trying to steal Viper wheels. Too easy to spot and too hard to sell the parts. The Viper alarm system is good enough to discourage all except for actual inteligent thieves (obviously there aren't many of them).

Ted

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted has got us beat by a few miles this year so far -- only 5K here, but we've got a pile of road miles coming shortly. :drive: We've stayed in motels from here to Texas. Super 8s, Econo Lodges, Holiday Inns, Mariotts, and others. I'm guessing at least a few dozen nights the last 8 years. We have never had a problem anywhere.

Steve

I don't drive my Viper "around town" as we don't have one. I do all my driving on the highway. 6,000mi. since May 29th this year and 9,000mi. end of last summer. No problems so far. People seem to love and respect the car and I wouldn't want to be the guy trying to steal Viper wheels. Too easy to spot and too hard to sell the parts. The Viper alarm system is good enough to discourage all except for actual inteligent thieves (obviously there aren't many of them).

Ted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad