DV400069 Is home.

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DV400069 Is home....

Love it and it is similar to what I would have ordered (minus the black wheels) if I had the extra scratch sitting around. Can I ask what options you picked (red seat belts, stereo, etc., etc.) and what it walked out the door at? It looks great and I think SRT hit the white shade color right as a nail on the head with this one! Also I assume the little bump now showing up in the rear windshield insert is for the SAT radio or something. Have seen it on a few lately but not all of them?
Here the MSRP .....
You must be registered for see images
I Buy all of our car and trucks from this dealer group Plus our company handles all their buy-here ..pay here asset recovery so I got a bit off (NO MUCH) and got REAL numbers on my paid-off 06 coupe.... my out the door with tax saving and trade was 66k ...with no trade and sales tax of 6.25% would have been `124k....and the bump is the Nav/Sat antenna ....Boa did the paper at %2.99.... pretty good deal all around...Just a 7 month wait...lol

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes that bag is the "RF_HUB" kit bag which when it arrives at the plant contains two fobs and the RFHUB module. (They are electronically paired). The second bag holds the key cylinder and the two mechanical key stubs for the trunk. The plant assembles, but leaves the bag in case you need new mechanical keys cut.
Thanks...:2tu:

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

we will have to get our cars together, my white gts will be delivered today. very similar to yours, but with gts stripes and venom matte wheels, black interior. Just across the way from you over in Southlake
Congrats......:2tu: you will be very happy car........ I will post my first 24 hour experience later today.... mostly Real GOOD... Pm me your number when you a e ready be glad to meet some-where ....:D

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

one question??? what was suppose to be in this bag? it was in the glove box empty...lol ...
You must be registered for see images
Oh, that had the chick magnet in it. A Mustang owner felt he needed it worse.

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks Homotoxic...
Anytime, chief!

But mostly, congrats on the new car. Hope it's good to you for many many miles. Write us a road report as soon as you can.

So far, how do you like the sound system? Is it worth the premium?

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anytime, chief!

But mostly, congrats on the new car. Hope it's good to you for many many miles. Write us a road report as soon as you can.

So far, how do you like the sound system? Is it worth the premium?
Funny you ask that on the sound system...I was wondering that myself as if the extra $$ was worth it...:smirk:.. clearly its a giant leap from what I had in my 06 ..... its very clear and crisp when you turn it up ....... hope to come across a car with stock sound in one of the events and do a comparison...

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks David;

That is about what I would have wanted to order (funds permiting), except I would have opt'd for silver stripes and track pack as well, so I would have been in the $120K range. Guess I will have to wait for you to get tired of this one in a few years and then be first on your list when you are ready to part with it. Until then I will be in your rear view mirror with the Black w/SS 96' RT way back there somewhere. Ha! Ha!

Enjoy it, she is a beauty!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang