DV400069 Is home.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DV400069 Is home....

What are your thoughts on it so far? Looks great, can't wait to see it around town (I work in Carrollton)!

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

one question??? what was suppose to be in this bag? it was in the glove box empty...lol ...
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are your thoughts on it so far? Looks great, can't wait to see it around town (I work in Carrollton)!
First off it shifts sooo much better that the my old 06 .... it sounds awesome....the interior is over the top....

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh come on now, you have to do better than those 3 pics :D
:D I Know ..Give me a sec...:rolaugh:..lol... Fresh off the truck .... it was raining like hell when the dealer called and I was no way picking up the car in rain.... thank god it stopped long enough to get it home.....

ringram

Enthusiast
Reaction score

one question??? what was suppose to be in this bag? it was in the glove box empty...lol ...

Its a sick bag for passengers. Same as on aircraft :D

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Beautiful car!

And I think inside that bag is supposed to be the radar detector power wire that you can hook up to the rear view mirror.

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You got the bag with no power cable for your rear view mirror connection......I got the cable but No OEM labeled Bag.....go figure:dunno:
You must be registered for see images attach

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love the white SRT with red seats!!
Get some better pics and post them in the Gen V picture thread!

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I think (just a guess) that is the bag with your key numbers... in case you need to have a new mechanical key cut. At the plant is hold the two "stubs" that insert into the fobs before delivery.

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

few more pics..

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think (just a guess) that is the bag with your key numbers... in case you need to have a new mechanical key cut. At the plant is hold the two "stubs" that insert into the fobs before delivery.
the keys and tag for the key where in another bag..

OP
OP
D

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love the white SRT with red seats!!
Get some better pics and post them in the Gen V picture thread!
I was really concerned that red seats may be too loud since I placed the order on total leap of faith ...but they are spot on....

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have your car yet? I am picking mine up next Friday at Woodhouse and will be crossing IL with the car. Look like our cars are very similar.

Beautiful car!

And I think inside that bag is supposed to be the radar detector power wire that you can hook up to the rear view mirror.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love it and it is similar to what I would have ordered (minus the black wheels) if I had the extra scratch sitting around. Can I ask what options you picked (red seat belts, stereo, etc., etc.) and what it walked out the door at? It looks great and I think SRT hit the white shade color right as a nail on the head with this one! Also I assume the little bump now showing up in the rear windshield insert is for the SAT radio or something. Have seen it on a few lately but not all of them?

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

we will have to get our cars together, my white gts will be delivered today. very similar to yours, but with gts stripes and venom matte wheels, black interior. Just across the way from you over in Southlake

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yes that bag is the "RF_HUB" kit bag which when it arrives at the plant contains two fobs and the RFHUB module. (They are electronically paired). The second bag holds the key cylinder and the two mechanical key stubs for the trunk. The plant assembles, but leaves the bag in case you need new mechanical keys cut.

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yes that bag is the "RF_HUB" kit bag which when it arrives at the plant contains two fobs and the RFHUB module. (They are electronically paired). The second bag holds the key cylinder and the two mechanical key stubs for the trunk. The plant assembles, but leaves the bag in case you need new mechanical keys cut.

I didnt get the bag with my car...can they cut the keys based on vin # as in previous years ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave