Dyno Day Saturday May 1st

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England Viper Club
Dyno Day May 1st
Pro Tree Performance
Hi Everyone. The NEVCA is having a Dyno Day:drive: on Saturday May 1st at Pro Tree Performance in Hudson, New Hampshire. Dana Lobardozzi has invited us to his facility for a nice quiet and peaceful day of Dyno pulls. Here is your chance of seeing what your Viper has under the hood, whether it is factory, or you just did some modifications to your Viper, or just looking for your baseline. I can tell you there are a few impressive cars in the club that have shown up in the past like Jerry Colpits’s car with over 748.7 RWHP and 841.0 RWTQ, and :omg: Tim Cloutier’s car with 629.7 RWHP and 763.4 RWTQ. I’m hoping we can get at least one Gen 4 ACR their so we can see what the new range of horse power is. This is a great way to meet and spend the day with all of your fellow Viper Club members. Dana has offered to give us 3 Pulls on his Dynojet for $50.00 :2tu: and you will receive your Air & Fuel Ratio and RWHP and RWTQ. I’m sure if he can make any minor adjustments to make your car better, he will. Dana has notified me that this year he is not firing up the grill and he is getting Mexican food from Tortilla Flats:eater:. Personally I love Mexican food and I’m sure it will be awesome. Dana is a great guy and very knowledgeable about Vipers. At Pro Tree Performance they do all sorts of work. It is a great time to ask those questions you might have about that project you want to have done. You can also go to their website: www.protreeperformance.com . This event will start at 9:30 AM, and we will meet at Pro Tree Performance is at 120 Ferry Street which is also Rte 111 in Hudson, NH. It is just over the Mass Line. You can just use Map Quest for directions. Pro Tree Performance Shop Tel #-1-603-886-0827 and my cell #-1-508-717-2698. I would like to get a head count of people who would like to attend this event. There is no charge if you would like to bring a guest. So save the date, and remember it’s less than 1 weeks away.
If you have any questions pertaining to this event, don’ hesitate to send me an email at [email protected] . This event is not all about HP and Mexican food. What am I saying?! YES it is! Come on out for a great time with us!
I need to give Dana a head count ASAP so sign up soon.:headbang:
President
Rick Desrosiers

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in!

Anyone from the north that wants to cruise down with me, let me know and we will pick a meeting point. Most likely ext 23 on 93.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you guys know I can't make it, I'll be on the Cannonball One Lap of America with my Viper. I did go to ProTree a couple of weeks ago to have my 06's tune checked. Tell them to pull the graph up for you. Something like 650 RWHP (672 if you don't use a smoothing factor for the graph). :D

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. I will not be able to make it this year. I'm still in Florida and won't be back untill May 2nd or 3rd. Wish you all a great time.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 9 Vipers going so far to this Dyno Day. Should be a great turnout. Let me know if you are interested. Dairy Queen across the street too. What more can you ask for.
RICK

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for this one. :dunno:
Should be interesting if the beast has grown any more muscle with a few miles driven. :drive:

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick, I might jump in on this one too. It's up in the air right now depends on any overtime shifts that might be coming up on the weekend. I'll have to let you know as the weekend gets closer. Are you meeting up along the way or just going direct?

Jack

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
This is my list so far.
1. Rick D
2. Tim C
3.Dave K
4.Glenn C
5. Franklin L
6. Joe M
7. Bob Cummings
8. Mike Currid +1?
9.Shaun R
10. Aaron B
11. Roger Paim?
This is the best turnout yet, So if you are interested in going let me know. Weather is suppose to be nice out Saturday. You don't have to have your Viper Dynoed, you can just show up for the fun. Tortilla Flats is suppling lunch and Dairy Queen across the street, what more can you ask for. I hope you can make it. Let me know if you are interested. RICK

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya-hoooo 75 degrees predicted. :headbang:
This is a great reason :sun: to cruise around.:drive:
Checking out the Dyno will even be more fun..:cool:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
This is my list so far.
1. Rick D
2. Tim C
3.Dave K
4.Glenn C
5. Franklin L
6. Joe M
7. Bob C
8. Errol F
9.Shaun R
10. Aaron B
11. Anthony C
12. Nick C
Anyone interested in going just show up at Protree Performance, his address is 120 Ferry Street, which is also RTE 111 Hudson, NH its just over the MA line. The weather is going to be beautiful out, so come on down.This is the best turnout we have ever had. You don't have to have your Viper Dynoed, you can just show up for the fun. Tortilla Flats is suppling lunch and Dairy Queen across the street, what more can you ask for. I hope you can make it. Let me know if you are interested. RICK

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEVCA Dyno Day
May 1st at
Pro Tree Performance
Hi Everyone.
We had a great time at Pro Tree Performance. We had the biggest attendance to date, 12 club members were there. Dana and his crew took good care of us there. They started Dynoing Vipers as soon as we got there, and didn’t stop until 2:30 in the afternoon. We had some impressive numbers from some of the Vipers. My Viper was the fastest looking Viper, but the slowest one there. Can you say, time for a rebuild! We had a great Mexican lunch by Tortilla Flats; Spicy hot Chicken wings, fajitas, poppers, and cheese rolls. My sombrero is off to a wonderful job by Tortilla Flats.
Here are the numbers for the day. Aaron Bennett got top honors with his Nitrous and Propane mixture; I don’t think he would have gotten these numbers without his wife Becky as his crew chief.
CRANK
RWTQ HP RWHP
1st Place: SRT-10 Aaron and Becky Bennett 781 854 726
2nd Place: ACR/M Franklin Lussier 561 702 596
3rd Place: ACR Tim Cloutier 559 685 583
4th Place: ACR Glenn Cote 528 652 554
5th Place: SRT-10Dave Kenney 517 648 551
Coming in DEAD LAST: Driving a Yelloh Sled 515 559 475
I would like to thank everyone who came out to support this event. We had a few new faces at the event, and I hope they can make some time for us in the coming months. Thank you, Dana Lombardi for a great time today. If you missed this event, we will have it again next year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude