Dyno on a '93 RT

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Dyno on a \'93 RT

Hey Brendan,

Very respectable numbers!! I got Max Power at rear wheels: 389.5 Max Torque at rear wheels: 457.5 with K&N's, Smoothies, and deleted mufflers. You can take a look at my dyno sheet from my Jan. posting if you would like to compare the curves. I just added a Borla cat and am wondering what this did to the HP. Maybe a little gain, but then again I really can't tell. It's certainly a deeper and much quiter sound!!
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
K

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brian,

Mine is one of those OLD Gen 1's, so I only deleted the mufflers from the side exhaust. It was really not too bad, but it was loud and did resonate quite a bit. The borla cat back is much deeper and about 40-50% quieter than straight pipe (just my own opinion). If I had a GTS, I would have done exactly what you did with the Snake Oyl.

Are you coming to the Southwest Rendevous on May 4th? What about Shreveport on May 19? Hope to see you at one of these events (until then take care of that little puppy!!)

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DOH! Dont know why I thought you had the gts
Right now it looks like my family is going to Gulf Shores in June for a week so that will eat my vacation time and available funds
Sure do wish we could make it to Shreveport. Someone please take some pics for us!! Looks like the only event we will be able to make this year is the Fall Drive in Hot Springs. Hopefully see you there! Have fun at the upcomming events!

Will get a new picture of puppy soon. She is growing like a ****!