ACR_825_x_638_.jpg

OP
OP
L

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice #s. What mods?:drive:

From what I have seen the number looks high. The car is stock other then a Corsa cat back and high flow cats.

However my buddy ran his 09 AMG C 63 moments before and put down 390 RWHp on the same dyno , which is spot on for a car rated at 451hp at the crank.

I have had the car for a year and it feels strong.. however I am still a little surprised.

Looki

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are excellent numbers - especially the TQ, for just exhaust. Depending on the temp/pressure conditions (weather) the standard HP/TQ numbers will be significantly higher than the SAE numbers.....if these are SAE numbers they're truly fantastic. God for you!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typo, er, uh "good" for you....no blasphemin intended.....:)

OP
OP
L

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are excellent numbers - especially the TQ, for just exhaust. Depending on the temp/pressure conditions (weather) the standard HP/TQ numbers will be significantly higher than the SAE numbers.....if these are SAE numbers they're truly fantastic. God for you!

Yes they are corrected numbers according to the dyno operator.

Looki

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! No wonder my GTS feels so strong. This explains it all. Poor Z06's; they don't have a prayer.

Last edited:

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex LMMFAO this has already been determined to not be correct or their were mods on the car he didn't know about. There is no Stock Gen II GTS on the planet that would dyno this...

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex LMMFAO this has already been determined to not be correct or their were mods on the car he didn't know about. There is no Stock Gen II GTS on the planet that would dyno this...

Flow, baby, flow!!! Corsa + cat free = 495rwhp GTS!!!

VENOMIS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive got an 02 with Belanger headers, high flow cats, All 3" exhaust, 1.7 Roller Rockers, 708 Cam, smooth tubes, filters and tune. Stock was 398 to the wheels and with mods is 461 to the wheels. It was about 100 deg. in the shop during dyno testing. There is NO way all it has is an exhaust system. Maybe someone stuck an 09 engine in it :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I had my 97 GTS with smooth tubes the car Dynoe'd 473 rwhp and 542rwtq. This was done on the same type of Dyno. (aka Dyno Dynamics).

This can give you a reference. Not to Piss in your cornflakes or anything, but it is a 10% correction compared to a Dynojet. My car is/was suspected of having an arrow rebuild as it put down abnormaly big numbers for being essentially stock.

Still it's great to see a Gen II putting down some solid numbers. Try a Roe Racing Prom and maybe some headers, get the numbers even higher.

Congrats on a great car.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And that was probably a corrected number for your car right VENOMIS?
The dyno graphs in this thread, if those numbers were uncorrected, those numbers would be more like 530/580 LOLOLOL which are even more far fetched!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi