Dyno sheet

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went the a local car this weekend in Findlay and there was a portable dyno there (a dynomax). I was the first one on it and it was a learning experence. I will love to do it again. The first pull was my strongest the second one I was heat soaked. I pulled 565.9 RWHP and 645.6 RWTQ. For some reason the chart did not print the start of my first run the operator must and I must have not been in sink. I hope the picture comes out.

4995Picture_012-med.jpg

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to break up the party, but, why does anyone use a dyno and not do a/f. If it is there and just not posted I apologize.

OP
OP
G

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was at a show and just for fun. Each pull only cost $25.00. What does SAE corrected numbers mean? as I am new to the dyno thing. as to the cross point well as stated earlier I was the first one on it in the morning and things were working better by the end of the day my friends vett chart came out much better but he only pulled 333RWHP & 336RWTQ.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The SAE numbers correct for altitude, temperature, barometric pressure etc. It is more of an apples to apples comparison when dynoing around the country. Usually people compare SAE numbers as the dynojets should make adjustments for different locations. With that said, I have seen some correction factors that add way to much HP. In the end it is good to get both numbers so you can better gauge your cars power.

As for the graph, it is odd that it does not cross at 5252 as that is mathematically where they should cross.

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aren't the HP/TRQ lines suppose to cross at the 5250RPM point? :confused:

I think it is because the HP and torque scales are different. If they are scaled the same, it will line up.

Alex

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave