DYNOTUNING

crackleking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to have a 98 viper dynotuned. I live in Cary, N.C. and nobody here has the software.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing except drop in K & N filters

Same here...I went with the SCT 9550 with the tune for 93 octane pump gas from Roe Racing and it's been great. Feels smoother, no 1-4 shift nonsense, and feels stronger. I'll get it dyno'ed at Mayhem Motorsport next year to see if my numbers are different from my pre-tune dyno run. Sean Roe has been great about making changes to my tune as well.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can also turn on the high speed fan earlier and as noted remove the skip shift. You also may want to increase the idle rpm to 750. About the only performance tuning will be to add a little timing and remove some fuel over 5000.

Same here...I went with the SCT 9550 with the tune for 93 octane pump gas from Roe Racing and it's been great. Feels smoother, no 1-4 shift nonsense, and feels stronger. I'll get it dyno'ed at Mayhem Motorsport next year to see if my numbers are different from my pre-tune dyno run. Sean Roe has been great about making changes to my tune as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets