EBC Redstuff brake pad opinions?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reds are GREAT for aggresive street driving and track use. I have used them on the rears for years. Buy them at AJ USA for the best price and free shipping!!!!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bad for street. i tried greens in front w/ reds in back... also bad. needs too much heat to warm up... on the street is isn't practical.

even for the track, though, i'd use (and i do use) brakeman3's...

JD

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I create a LOT of heat when I drive and I really do not notice much more dust than the greens. Stop tech big brake system all the way around. Be careful of mixing pads though, bad brake bias.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the secret to good stopping power in a GENII is mixing pads... brakeman3's in the rear and EBC greens in the front. do this for the street and you'll be amazed at how well it works.

good luck!

JD

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been running reds out back and greens up front for years and it works great for me on the street.

I find that normally the front brakes have a tendency to lock up on hard braking and the grabbier reds out back make for balanced braking by putting the rear tires to work more. :laugh:

Both EBC sets have been squeek-free for me. The reds dust about half as much as the stock pads, and the greens have half the dust of the reds. :2tu:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been running reds out back and greens up front for years and it works great for me on the street.

I find that normally the front brakes have a tendency to lock up on hard braking and the grabbier reds out back make for balanced braking by putting the rear tires to work more. :laugh:

Both EBC sets have been squeek-free for me. The reds dust about half as much as the stock pads, and the greens have half the dust of the reds. :2tu:

Ditto.

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 set of EBC greens for sale if anyone is interested.
They are new in unopened box.

For you track guys I would use BM3's instead of EBC. EBC does not hold up
as well. My .02

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte