Eibachs for sale?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Does anyone have a set of the GEN II Eibach Pro Kit for sale? I have a 96 B/W GTS I wanna buy them for, so whether you have a somewhat new set or some used ones off your Viper I'd be interested to hear from you. I was planning on buying a new set off PartsRack(Sorry JonB), but I'm a little low on cash at the moment because of an unfortunate situation that set me back. So I'm trying to save whatever money I can and was hoping to find a cheap set if it's possible. Please PM me if you do.

Thanks,
Anthony

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry off topic Anthony...do you know Wilson? He has a Red Gen1 RT and lives in Andover? I remember him mentioning that he know a Anthony locally that owns a GTS, I was wondering if it was you. We live close to each other. I'm in Lowell we should meet up sometime -John

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry off topic Anthony...do you know Wilson? He has a Red Gen1 RT and lives in Andover? I remember him mentioning that he know a Anthony locally that owns a GTS, I was wondering if it was you. We live close to each other. I'm in Lowell we should meet up sometime -John

John, small world...

Wilson dates a girl I know who lives in the apartment above mine lol over at the Avalon Oaks in Wilmington. I've told him to sign up to this site several times.....I guess he's just lazy ha, I have his number tho- I'll have to hit him up and tell him I talked to you. Have you ever been over to the Avalon Oaks here with him before?

-Ant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave