Enthusiast
Reaction score
281manada_1190-med.JPG

281jennifer_1210-med.JPG

281amanda_1189-med.JPG

281bluehood2-med.JPG

281BLUE_1186-med.JPG

281DSC01219-med.jpg
Here are the pictures i promised,dont mind the floresant light glare in the shop.we are now taking orders for these hoods,they will be $4500 for first ten to get them on some cars.As we all know one of the biggest problems with our vipers is extreme under hood engine temps.The factory hood provides very little escape for engine heat.The amt.of heat that this new hood allows to escape is amasing, you can actually see the heat vapors rising through the vents.These hoods utilize all factory hardware and hinges.They are a duall shelled hood and are also 18lbs lighter than the factory hood.they have a water drain system in the inner shell,so they can be used in all weather driving.they are a beautifull fit and require no body work or fabrication.they will be shipped in primer.Info and orders: [email protected] www.vipersbyelite.com Elite Motorsports of Tampa 813-294-9886

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scott, Looks great, I will speak to indian auto after tuesday to find out when you can ship to them. I think you will probably be able to ship to them late this week for next week install.

Adam

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
I owe an apology... when I saw the initial "primer" photos... I thought "why would someone want to do that ricer stuff to a Viper".
But with paint and stripes.. installed on the car..... it looks GREAT!!!
Good work, maybe someday.... but right now I am working on performace enhancements!
Have a great holiday,
Lance

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hood looks great!...is it me or the stripes looked crooked?
I hope its you as we spent a lot of time insuring that they were perfect.We stepped away from the traditional GTS stripes to flow the new hood design into the facia.I would have liked to go wider but i was limited to keeping with the rest of the stripes on the car.looks a lot better in person,pictures just never seem to do justice.I dont have any of the underside as we havnt finished yet.I am planning to have the underside as nice as the outside.the louvered design looks awesome from the underside.plus i am waiting for my hinges to get back from chrome plating.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first the louver layout looked odd - but after comparing it
to the normal setup - I think it gives a distinctive, 3 dimensional look to
the front. .......it will grow on you

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a right smart looking hood. Well done. If I didn't know better, and saw one of those on a Viper, I would think it was the stock hood - that's how good and right it looks!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are getting a lot of request for factory hood trade in,just to let everyone know you would be better selling outright.The current price i am offering doesnt allow for much breathing room for trade in.