Enclosed Trailer Opinions

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I screwed around too long and passed up a 24' pace that was totally finshed on the inside with cabinets, an air compressor, winch, generator, tire racks, drivers side door, the extended flap, lights, electricity, the whole deal for $4200.

I am definitely a stupid ass.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tow vehicles are Suburban, Ram 2500, Ford 350, or a couple of Peterbilts. I just made my last pitch to a guy selling a 28' Haulmark Edge so if that deal don't happen probably ordering a new 24-28 this week.

If you are going to order one spend some time with your dealer and go over the specs. of both the trailer and your Viper. Make sure you have them build the escape door to match your Vipers door height and length for exiting. Also make sure you have them match the interior trailer fenders for drivers door clearance when exiting through escape door. When measuring your Vipers ground clearance make sure to factor in your body weight and a full tank of gas. My latest trailer was custom built for my Gen-2 Vipers and I did not factor in my body weight. When opening my drivers door to exit the door just brushes over the lower escape molding. Yet my 120lb. wife can exit with no issues. Take your time and do your homework before ordering and you should end up with a trailer you will enjoy using for years. :usa:

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shelbyviper....try putting down a 2 X 12 inch board to put the viper up on in the trailer and regain the gap to open the side door....just a comment if it would help

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shelbyviper....try putting down a 2 X 12 inch board to put the viper up on in the trailer and regain the gap to open the side door....just a comment if it would help
I have the floor tiled and ended up using some left over squares to place under each tire. Worked out just right. Thanks for the help though.:usa: