Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing next Friday night the 22nd ?

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call me a fool but are you guys going this Friday the 28th?

I am thinking about going Friday or Saturday hoping to just relax.

Car is ready and rarin to go.

This is a thread that started out with an E-town outing on the 22nd and turned into discussion about the private Atco rental on Monday. I know, it's a little confusing.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might not make it now. If anyone wants my spot ,just post here.

Don't worry Paul,
I'll pay if no one takes it.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you can't come, can you give the money to Dimitrios? If that's not gonna work, I'll PM you my address.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it easy Paul,

I won't run away with 150.00. I paid last year and didn't go, correct ?

Maybe someone else will show and take my place ?

I'll be a last minute decision around 6:00 AM.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Take it easy Paul,

I won't run away with 150.00. I paid last year and didn't go, correct ?

Maybe someone else will show and take my place ?

I'll be a last minute decision around 6:00 AM.

Dude, *** is this all about? I didn't say anything about you not paying. All I did was suggest an easier way to get the money to me instead of using snail mail. I'd love to see you run but if you know you can't go and don't have someone to take your spot, you could've just given the money to someone who was going. Sorry for trying to make things easier.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,

You need to relax !!! Has the TT gone to your head ? LOL !

I was just playin around.

If someone shows to take my spot, let me know.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome time today. thanks paul for setting this up. we should do this again next month wehn its 40 degrees out and by then i should have a SC on my car. also great time with JWViper on our journey to and back to the track from NYC area. was fun toasting that turbo 4banger. my best time all day was 60ft 1.66 11.48@120mph. i probably could of done better since i had couple 1.55 60fts but car started to smoke towards the end of the day. someone said it was oil buring and coming out from the exhaust. but i got home fine and no more smoke. thanks guys for great time! :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
awesome time today. thanks paul for setting this up. we should do this again next month wehn its 40 degrees out and by then i should have a SC on my car. also great time with JWViper on our journey to and back to the track from NYC area. was fun toasting that turbo 4banger. my best time all day was 60ft 1.66 11.48@120mph. i probably could of done better since i had couple 1.55 60fts but car started to smoke towards the end of the day. someone said it was oil buring and coming out from the exhaust. but i got home fine and no more smoke. thanks guys for great time! :2tu:

Ditto, Paul it was great to meet you and your wife today. D had some great runs today..get the video's up ! I think we woke the dead on the Belt PkWY !!!
That Turbo RIcer was lucky he wasn't part of the pumkin farm, IM sure he will get another spolier....... ;) til next time ...............

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it was a good time. Looks like it paid off , me not going. Sold the Turbo. It's going out tomorrow. Now looking for another GTS project.

Did Paul's Vette finally make it into the 9's ?

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys had fun. It's good to see a few snakes "representin'" My Vette went on the trailer after the first burnout. I snapped the output shaft again. This wasn't even on the launch!

The snake ran great. Bone stock on street tires it ran 11.713 @ 118.48 with a 1.710 60'. I'll take that any day.

Jeff, nobody took your spot so, unfortunately, you're out $160. I'll PM you my address. I'm working on another November date if you're interested. It'll be around the 19th.

I hope to get some more Vipers out to play next time. Good to meet you Jim.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
paul we need to post on VCA or VA threads ahead of time and have em pay with PAYPAL or something. then it would be a bigger viper turnout. those vettes were fast. some one ran a 10.02 which was sick. hopefully ill have the S/C installed by then.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea thats what i thought too. =you would of been the slowest car on the track. jeff is not known for being slow. dude get your butt another fast ride and lets do atco or etown in a few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc