European Viper owners....

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be making my first trip to Europe in 2-3 weeks. (the Viper is not coming)What are some "can't miss" sites? I will be in Holland, Germany, and probably Italy and Switzerland. I think I will skip France because I hear if I wear a white T-Shirt they will all surrender to me. Ha-Ha. Maybe I will go to Normandy beach, though.
But seriously, what should a 35 year old see there? I will have my 30 year old lady with me. I am the poorest Viper owner on the board, so keep that in mind on the suggestions, meaning no $1,000 a night lodges, etc. Now a $1,000 a night ******, maybe. Americans who have been chime in, too. Thanks in advance.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a plan to come to Munich area - South Bavaria, not far away from the Alps and Austria (e.g. Salzburg, Innsbruck) send me an email and I will try to give you some information.
[email protected]

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My personal preference is Northern Italy. Places to see include Florence, Venice, Verona, Pisa. Easy driving around this area also.
If you want to hang out on the water for a day there is Lago da Garda, which is near Verona, it's a lake with some mountains around. You can take a boat out, hit a cafe, dinner, they also have a ton of tourist stuff here(Medival times, a new Rambo Theme park, etc), and some real cool clubs at night too.

If you are heading out that way, let me know and I can give you some more specifics. Restaurants, etc.

Have fun! :usa:

OTinchon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Germany in the Duesseldorf-area(Its close to holland), just send me a mail and I will give you some sites you are looking for!!!
Olli

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Amsterdam and stay for a couple of days...don't miss Red Light district....

Silver98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been living in Switzerland for the last 22 years and I am still amazed by this country. High mountains, manicured fields, beautiful wooden villages, excellent roads and very nice people. Add to that some 170 Vipers and half of them in the VCA Swiss club. The largest VCA club outside the US.