Events Update!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below is an update on upcoming events!

Two quick notes:

1. The advanced reservation discounted hotel rate ends today for the Tail of the Dragon driving event! But even if you don't make the reservation yet, you can choose to come at any time! A few from the Carolinas (me included!) are already planning to attend, along with many from AL, TN, and GA, so it'll be fun! Please let me know if you plan to go.
2. We are looking to have some regional dyno events, and would appreciate any information on dynos in the Carolinas (including location name, contact information, dyno type, comments on the place), so please let me know any info you have.

Upcoming Events:

June 6-7 - Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap, NC/TN - http://forums.viperclub.org/north-south-carolina/614371-viper-club-event-driving-dragon.html
June 13-14 - SRT Experience - Lowes Motorspeedway, Charlotte, NC - DriveSRT - SRT Track Experience - Overview
July 11-13 - Viper Days - Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA - Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com ***
July 16-17 - SRT Experience - Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA - DriveSRT - SRT Track Experience - Overview
August 27-30 - Viper Owners Invitational 10 - Detroit, MI - www.voi10.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave