EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HEFFNER PERFORMANCE!

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As business has grown over the last several years it has become difficult to keep up with the phone calls, ordering parts, tracking parts, producing cars and the like. I figured that the time had come to bring someone else on board to help in dealing with these day to day tasks as well as concentrate on sales and marketing. The only question was where could I find someone who was knowledgeable, professional and as passionate about Vipers as I am myself? Surely there must be such a person lurking these forums, I thought.

Well, after months of planning I am happy to announce that the person for this job is..........

TORQUEMONSTER!

I feel confident that you will all find that he is very knowledgeable when it comes to Vipers and am entirely sure that he will be instrumental in helping our business grow. Thanks to all of our customers for your continuing support and we will be looking forward to what the next several years will bring. I hope that all of you are just as happy to see TORQUEMONSTER on board as we are.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !
Great score Jason ! Barry and you will make an awesome team :headbang:

Congratulations and continued success :2tu:

Cheers

Jeff

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason - I have been looking for a good job ( have a crappy one now ) for almost 7 months. What gives man? You don't like Hispanics?...LOLOL.....j/k

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see Barry is taking the oppurtunity to continue sharing his knowledge with all of us on a full time basis. I wish you guys the best and look forward to metting TORQUEMONSTER real soon.

John

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason as you already know you have good mate there in Barry. Sad to see him leave down under but I know it was his dream to be part of a team like Heffner's. Barry very glad to hear you made it safe. Got your email hope to get your contact details soon. Need to talk about a few things.
Ken

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Barry and Jason. Best to both of you.

Barry, have you had a ride in one of Jason's creations yet?

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys - thanks so much for your best wishes!

I came here as a tourist and decided to stay when Jason offered me an opportunity.

We are both excited about the future and are working towards finding new and better ways to serve the Viper community. With a great existing product line we are seeking to develop it further and be constantly improving because we will be giving our all to offer the best of the best of what is available.

The new transmission we are confident will go ahead. If the Porsche factory does not get their order for 1500 race boxes in front of ours, we hope to have them available in 6 months. I'll post seperately about this.

Ken - miss you buddy, but will definitely be trying to call you today and catch up. Haven't even had a chance to catch up with family yet - but all is going really well.

Maryland is much more scenic than I imagined - its is really hot here and green, and Cheasapeake Bay is very pretty. I'm looking forward to trying my first Maryland crab.

Vic - no - but when I arrived a certain black SRT10 TT was having it's final test drive before the customer took it away. I met one of the forum members and the customer - really nice guys and I look forward to working with them in any way I can in the future.

As they will post about the car I won't blow the story - but can say a friend of mine drives a 9.4 second drag car and he went for a spin in the SRT10 and says it pulls as hard as his drag car... :eek: :2tu: ...and it runs flawlessly on the street - pulling full boost on the highway by the time your foot is on the floor - who said there was turbo lag? :D It is also quiet and runs great in traffic.

Joe - you are too late man - hahahaha. Call in to Heffners - it'd be great to meet you.

Thanks again guys - just be patient with me on the phone if I don't understand something you say - all you guys have funny accents! :p

hahaha

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just to clarify the position and provide an update on the situation.

With a lot in commmon - Jason and I had talked about how we could work together.

The question was how best to structure that. There had been serious consideration given to restructuring the busines as a joint venture.

After reviewing the situation it has been decided that the best path for both parties is to work together as allies - but in seperate capacities and businesses.

I wish Jason and the great team at Heffners Performance all the very best for the future, and look forward to working alongside them as the opportunity develops.

I also look forward to creating new strategic alliances as I seek to develop packages that provide the customer with the best of what is available in the industry today.

This will be an evolving process and I embrace it with the same passion and enthusiasm that brought me to this great land.

:2tu:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Conratulations Jason and Barry! I haven't had the opportunity to meet you yet Barry, however I've heard some very good things about you so I know that if Jason bought you on board then I know that he thinks the world of you and I can't wait to meet you and hear some of your excellent ideas. Once again "CONGRATULATIONS"!

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, did you not see that he is not working at Heffner? Looks to me like he has found out that the only way to make big bucks is to be your own boss.

His Americanization is coming along very well.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, did you not see that he is not working at Heffner? Looks to me like he has found out that the only way to make big bucks is to be your own boss.

His Americanization is coming along very well.

I don't know who you are, but God bless you buddy. :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang