exhaust question

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had my car for a month now and I knew when I bought it that it did not have the factory exhaust on it. I am still trying to figure out what system is on it without taking panels off underneath. If any of you can tell by this picture, please tell me.

( I am trying to post a picture for the first time so I hope it works out!)

298viper_16-med.jpg

OP
OP
B

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The exhaust tips are kind of rectangular, but rounded in the corners, with no flanges on the inside like the Borla or Corsa system has. The Dodge dealer I bought the car from did not know what system it was. If nobody can tell from this picture, I guess I will take another close-up tomorrow and re-post it.

Thanks

OP
OP
B

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If these are the B&B oval tips, are they just tips or part of a cat-back exhaust system? Can these tips be installed on a factory stock exhaust?

SnakeAv8r

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks like the snake-oyl optional oval tips for the 2 1/4 inch system. What size is the pipe? They also use oval tips with a 3 inch system. If its snakeoyl, you won't have mufflers in the rear section (about 8" from the tips).
Good luck and have fun with your new car.

OP
OP
B

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Robert, I went to their website and that looks like what I have in the 2 1/4" size. I do not have the mufflers in the rear section, just straight pipes with oval tips.
Thanks, and good eyes!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456