Exhaust system

Uncle Waldo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Howdy!! I recently bought a 94 RT/10 and would like to change the muffler system/sound. The side panels are currently off due to a complete paint job in progress. Borla, FlowMaster and others do not make a replacement muffler. I would like to get more sound out of the car. Any ideas? Thanx---- George Proctor

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear "Unlce Waldo" (sorry.....couldn't resist), I also have the Roe HF cats and borla mufflers sold by Roe Racing. Amazing improvement in sound. However, I later installed a set of Borla headers and the sound volume increased noticeably. At times, it is almost too loud considering the exhaust dumps out on the sides. With that said, I would not change a thing. Good luck!

JustinB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Roe H/F Cats and a 3" Corsa system on the way! I'm looking forward to the install and new sound. After a lot of research this is the system I decided on.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
corsa all the way- fit and finish is great on all the cars iv installed on

OP
OP
U

Uncle Waldo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks. I called Roe and have ordered the muffler and cat system. Everyone I've talked to said the sound id 100% better. George (Uncle Waldo)

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might hang on to your original setup for a while even after you install the new stuff. The after-market exhaust systems are louder and sound great from outside the car but create a harmonic drone in the cab that may make you grind your teeth and consider jumping off bridges. But then again, if it make the car faster I'll wear earplugs and smile all the way.

Cheers

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Corsa vote here. I've had it on my GTS now over 5 years and no complaints at all, actually have Corsa on my wives Mustang also. Plus with the Corsa, you dont have to worry with the drone concern like jdeft spoke of above.

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mute point now as you have already ordered but I have the Roe high flow cats and Bellager cat back exhaust; the sound is amazing!!!