F/S: OEM Factory Dodge Viper Wheel Center Cap

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sale: Quantity 4 OEM Factory Dodge Viper Wheel Center Caps

Very nice condition.

One has a slightly sharper edge than the other 3, but same exact face. It's barely visible when off the wheel, but just wanted to be upfront and honest.

These are selling on eBay for $80.00 each.

$160 shipped in the US and $170 shipped to CAN.

21bubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understand I really want a set of these for my SRT10 truck but... The one on the lower right side of your picture that was on the alley is a reproduction. They may be advertised on ebay for $80 each but they're not selling. Brand new, part number tw94xzaaa are avalible from Dodge for $66.55 a copy. Yours are not new nor are they a set. When you get reasonable on your price let me know. Here or on the alley.

OP
OP
S

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understand I really want a set of these for my SRT10 truck but... The one on the lower right side of your picture that was on the alley is a reproduction. They may be advertised on ebay for $80 each but they're not selling. Brand new, part number tw94xzaaa are avalible from Dodge for $66.55 a copy. Yours are not new nor are they a set. When you get reasonable on your price let me know. Here or on the alley.

Thanks for the info. Best of luck on your search...

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those non-purists there are a few other options out there. There are blank ones on ebay for $60/set I believe and the vipergarage has a set with the "Viper" emblem for $170. Sure alot better options if you dont care if they are factory

jesse031081

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used but in great shape. I'll see if I can upload pictures from my iPad. If you want to pm me your number I can text pictures to you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang