Fanged Logo Pendant

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a Pendant I had custom made by " Steve the Jeweler". It has 3 carats of diamonds and 3.2 carats of Orange sapphire. The setting I had to use to take the photo doesnt allow you to see the Bling factor of it. He can make these per request if desired. Please guys, tell me what you think? I definately consider myself to be in love with the VIPER.
You must be registered for see images

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a Pendant I had custom made by " Steve the Jeweler". It has 3 carats of diamonds and 3.2 carats of Orange sapphire. The setting I had to use to take the photo doesnt allow you to see the Bling factor of it. He can make these per request if desired. Please guys, tell me what you think? I definately consider myself to be in love with the VIPER.
You must be registered for see images

that is way cool :cool: i like it :headbang:

post up the cost and the contact info for this jeweler :2tu:

BTW, i dig that screen name you got there :laugh:

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the price depends on the size. my piece measures is 1.25 inches by 1.25 inches. They are hand made so you can have it any size. This size ram $3500. I now wish that I got it a little bit bigger.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the price depends on the size. my piece measures is 1.25 inches by 1.25 inches. They are hand made so you can have it any size. This size ram $3500. I now wish that I got it a little bit bigger.

thats a good price for that many carats. for me that size is just about right because i live out west where all the real cowboys live. and so you see if i go any bigger than that then people are gonna think i am a city slicker. :rolleyes:

i am just yanking your chain, LOL no pun intended :nana:

does the jeweler have a website?

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW, now if that's not some serious Viper fang bling what is?
Don't forget your PPK when motoring sporting that piece. lol

Thanks for sharing!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be careful how you post the jewelers name as he might run into problems in using the viper logo without having paid any licensing fees. DC gets testy about these things. Use email instead.