Fastest 5 minutes of your life!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang:.... Very Cool! Nothing like "acceleration comparisons" between fellow car enthusiasts....

Don't be discouraged by the people that will get on here and condemn this type of spirited driving as dangerous.....:rolleyes:

Life is short, enjoy it.....:D

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice video, looked like a great time. Now i don't condone "street racing" BUT i do own a gixxer and a viper and I'd be lying if i said I've never done nothing like that before. Especially on the gixxer. Hope nobody got the strobes behind them.
:eater:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like fun. Sped up like that it looks like a Casper track video!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there and the speeded up video makes it look like people were actually exceeding 55 mph and that was not the case.
All traffic laws were scrupulously followed.

Thank you. :cop:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick do you have a normal speed version full or edited?
Would be nice to hear some engine sounds in real time that whining is a tad irritating..

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do but it looks like I had the wrong case on so I wasn't able to capture the sounds of all the cars. I wasn't going to put it up till I figured it would look cool if it was faster!

Nick do you have a normal speed version full or edited?
Would be nice to hear some engine sounds in real time that whining is a tad irritating..

And yes the video looks like we were going faster then the speed of light at times!