Fatal Crash on NJ TPK

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder who gave those kids the keys to the Viper? Was the 21 yr old the owner? The biggest idiot has to be the owner. Yeah, seat belts are important but I have a 50 yr old sister who won't wear one - "too uncomfortable"! Of course she underestimates their power - all the other safety systems don't work if you aren't in the seat. Idiot things people put in their heads! This same person thinks I'm an idiot for spending $80K on a car!

You kids (yeah, well I'm 51 so you are kids - wish I was) who replied here are very much the exception - most young fellas, myself included waaaaay back, have too much hormone going (alcohol not necessary) for cars like the Viper and insurance companies recognize this of course. Judgement is key and it just doesn't get developed until years of seasoning (natural selection process- theory of evolution has it's ugly moments here). I agree high powered sports cars and sportbikes (I ride those too but not until I was 25) and young men are a dangerous combination but I wouldn't outlaw that combination.

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally don't wish capital punishment for them but I do wish they didn't do what they did....The blessing here is that they didn't kill the poor truck driver that will have to live with this memory for the rest of his life.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery