FED-X From VOI did not happen

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Communicated with Fiona today about Fed-X shippments from VOI.
The hotel would not allow JRT to ship Fed-X from the hotel, so they packed all the boxes on a Reliable truck and took them to HQ. Truck should arrive at HQ today, and packages should be delivered by next week. Guess I should have NOT shipped all my laundry.... :bonker:

PBR
Western DAL

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you missed my post asking if there was anything I could do for anyone at VOI since I live I Vegas; I would've gladly shipped anything for ya.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.... Guess I should have NOT shipped all my laundry.... :bonker:

PBR Western DAL

The feds have VERY STRICT RULES about shipping Haz-Mat via express carriers.

Im actually surprised its not covered in the VCA BYLAWS for that matter.......

Road Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To bad we didn't hook up before we left, We had a Dodge Ram Diesel and a Stratus
with plenty of room for gear. but I might of charged you for the dirty laundry. LOL. (We live in the Olympia Area also you know!)

Brian K. :cool:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,
I brought a lot of styff back for others in the trailer. If I had known you needed some help I would have taken everything except the dirty laundry ( unless you had some HAZMAT containers).

Bob K

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a relief to know I wasn't the only dirty laundry shipper...

Alas, the tracks at VOI aren't the only places that experienced skid marks!

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone yet seen their FedEx's show up yet, or the tracking numbers be recognized by the tracking system?

I had sent email to Kim last week about my tracking numbers not yet showing on FedEx's system, and she responded Monday saying that they would be shipping everything out this week (i.e. I assume this means by 10/13/06). I note that my tracking numbers are still not showing on FedEx's tracking system, but there's another day to go in the week, yet.

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got our packages today - complete with dirty laundry. One of the clocks was broken in shipment - looks like a truck ran over the box, but somehow the other clock survived. Now I guess I need to find out how to make a shipping damage claim....

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I shipped my clocks in my suitcase wrapped with dirty laundry expecting to be broken with the way they throw luggage but it survived. I almost shipped them FedX but I had room.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nothing yet- I asked Fiona to find tracking numbers yesterday.
The stuff probably is in some HAZMAT container somewhere.
Same here - no arrival, no tracking numbers in FedEx's system yet. I emailed Kim yesterday (no response so far today, and its after office hours in Michigan), and went ahead and left a voice-mail for them this afternoon.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Fed-Ex numbers finally appeared in FedEx's tracking system late Wednesday evening - it may be that Kim/Fiona/crew stayed late to try to get them out.

So... Looks like the FedEx from VOI did happen, but it was delayed - probably because that group is really busy because of having to pick up after VOI, and probably other things...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21