feel like i violated a ******!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad has been supporting the oil boys for sure, positive economic stimulus. Heck and good times to boot.:drive:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Chad, I had NO Idea (can't argue with that pic). Does it still have the orginal motor.

Original motor, yes. Head gaskets were replaced out of preventative maintenance, since Gen 1's are notoriously bad about failing. Jon B said being a 96', I prob would've been ok, but I was able to get a good price on parts and labor, so did it anyway. Transmission was replaced a couple years ago when it started grinding a lot when trying to go in reverse.

Chad has been supporting the oil boys for sure, positive economic stimulus. Heck and good times to boot.:drive:

Every year I stand by the mailbox waiting on a Christmas card from BP and Mobil and the bums never send one!

Yea, that's probably true v10enomous & you could make the argument it has just as many curves. But, Kim's headlights might be a lil' brighter. jmo

And I don't randomly go in the garage to grab its rear bumper like I would if it was Kim :D :D :D