Feeler: 20/20 Iforged Classic II for Aftermarket 18/18 Setup

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Feeler: 20/20 Iforged Classic II for Aftermarket 18/18 or 19/19 Setup

Hey guys I will get more pics when I get the car back but wanted to throw a feeler out there on these wheels/tires in case I don't feel comfy driving on the 20s with TT. The tires are Pilot PS2 with a good amount of tread left, if I remember correctly 60% or so in rear and 70% in the front. I value you mine around $3400 or so.

They are in good condition, no bends or any major blemishes. I love them with that huge rear wheel, looks badass which why this is a feeler lol.

The wheels were bought off Goatman and came off the old RSI NA record holder (I think) and here is the link with a ton of pictures of the wheels:
2001 Dodge Viper GTS | New and Used Dodge Vipers for Sale | BJ Motors

On my car:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I will get more pics when I get the car back but wanted to throw a feeler out there on these wheels/tires in case I don't feel comfy driving on the 20s with TT. The tires are Pilot PS2 with a good amount of tread left, if I remember correctly 60% or so in rear and 70% in the front. Would expect some cash on top, I value you mine around $3400 or so.

They are in good condition, no bends or any major blemishes. I love them with that huge rear wheel, looks badass which why this is a feeler lol.

The wheels were bought off Goatman and came off the old RSI NA record holder (I think) and here is the link with a ton of pictures of the wheels:
2001 Dodge Viper GTS | New and Used Dodge Vipers for Sale | BJ Motors

On my car:
You must be registered for see images attach
I have a set of 19/19 sp600 brand new black powder coated with ps2 I would consider trading

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmm I might consider 19s, not sure yet though.... really think the 18s are going to get me the best traction based on what everyone else runs on higher hp.

And your local that helps :)

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I actually haven't picked them up from the powder coater yet was going wed to pick up, when are you doing the tt

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I fly in to ATL to pick it up Wednesday and head back Thursday sometime so soon. I will be at a couple car shows this weekend if you want to come see them? Will be at the huge show in Celebration and the one DT Orlando on Sunday.

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also with 19s you could get a set of drag radials for the rear, I think 18s would look to small

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is the one in celebration: http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com

Just PM me for my number if want to try and meet one of the days, I am not sure how long I will be at each show I have a good friend in town.

Yea your right 19s do have the Nittos.

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have a set of black Gen IV ACR wheels and black CCW SP550 but those are 20/20 :/

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really? Been considering gen 4 ACR, saw a set without tires go for like mid 2's on eBay. Should have gotten them and done nitto drag tires.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd be all about them if I hadn't just bought the blower...AND if it wouldn't make my car look exactly like my old one. I will admit that lip is badass...when I had the 6" lip on my bee I'd get all sorts of looks at car shows.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea they get a lot of attention thats for sure! Thats awesome you got the Roe, going to be a beast for sure.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also with 19s you could get a set of drag radials for the rear, I think 18s would look to small

Try doing this on 19's.....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I dont think anyone would say Sal's wheels look too small.:) A lot of drag racers like to see that big meaty sidwall.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol I think he gets it 18s and smaller can look good.... I am open to other options anyways, just need something semi-streetable.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have my 18" HRE 541's sitting in my garage, but I just got some CCW's so I don't need any wheels.

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
martyb are you looking to sell your wheels. I love those Iforged wheels. Need something a little smaller.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave