Final Edition ACR for sale...$88 000

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like the previous post said, asking ain't selling. I could ask $25K for my wife's Honda CR-V, but it would still sell for only half it.

That said, I put an ad up for my '01 Sapphire with 2,500 miles at $62K. I started getting calls, and some serious bites at that price.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it have a couple Snails hidden down by the front wheels?

It better for $90k! :D

I hope whom ever is selling it, they get it! :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see the car sell for $88k. Something needs to happen to get our values back up! We as owners, have a lot of control over the prices used Vipers sell for. We should quit giving them away!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see the car sell for $88k. Something needs to happen to get our values back up! We as owners, have a lot of control over the prices used Vipers sell for. We should quit giving them away!
Eh... I think the prices on Gen2's will start getting a bit lower, then spring back up in 5-10 years. I think it's been said by many: These cars are for you to enjoy. There are better ways to invest your money.

A clean, low mile FE ACR... $60-65k would be a fair price to me. $55-60k for non-ACR. But what do I know?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your right, Chad.
I'm officially selling my '98 GTS for 75K as of this moment.
I fully expect some Viper owner to step up and buy it at this slightly inflated price for the betterment of all Viper owners, and especially me... :)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Yeah...what the heck is he thinking? We should sell our Vipers for $30K. :rolleyes:

No, but maybe something within the realm of common sense.

Yeah let the Banks and Blue Book set your price. These Vipers are no longer being made!!!!!! They are performance ICONS and HISTORIC CHAMPIONSHIP RACING SERIES WINNERS!!!!!! Many have been wrecked and are gone and many others are now track cars and not streetable. Many others are trashed and in poor condition. SELLERS also establish the market. If SELLERS/OWNERS don't value the VIPER why should buyers. I don't invest in cars...I invest/trade equities. That does not mean that if I sell my VIPER(which I'm not...EVER). I'm going to let it go cheap. Make the market whatever you want for these cars. I don't care. Those of you that sell cheap will be kicking your own a$$ down the road not just for giving your car away...but for selling in the first place. My .02. :smirk:

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you have been watching the sale of Gen2 Vipers over the last few years, it seems they have gone up in value as the srt's had been dropping, although the prices seem to be steady now and with the release of the srt coupe and the talk of added hp over the next couple years, the gen2's could fall, but dont count on it. im sure everyone here knows there's guys that love the gen2's and guys that love the srt's but not both, so i think the prices should remain constant.

the price of the final edition acr is high....but who knows...if there is only one final edition acr for sale at one time and there's someone that really wants it, the selling price may not be that far off...good luck to the buyer.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your right, Chad.
I'm officially selling my '98 GTS for 75K as of this moment.
I fully expect some Viper owner to step up and buy it at this slightly inflated price for the betterment of all Viper owners, and especially me... :)

I'll buy yours for $75k assuming you then turn around and buy mine for $80k :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
60-65K would be a fair price imo. I would buy it if it was in that range. (If I was looking for another GTS)

I would agree. I think Mid $60's is where this car should be. It is one fine example though. I do not think I would even drive it since it is so mint. It is a show piece.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960