Final Word(s)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question, Andrew: Can someone post up the results of the election and who the directors are? OR is there a way to find that here on the forums? THX! ~juli
Adrian is our NY/CT President AND the NE Zone Director-at-Large----CONGRATS!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question, Andrew: Can someone post up the results of the election and who the directors are? OR is there a way to find that here on the forums? THX! ~juli
Adrian is our NY/CT President AND the NE Zone Director-at-Large----CONGRATS!

Juli,

There's an entire thread devoted to this (sticky) http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/617280-ny-ct-region-elections.html

Directors are assigned by the 4 region officers. Formalizing those assignments will likely be one of the first orders of business at the new board's initial meeting on February 15th.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
There's an entire thread devoted to this (sticky) http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/617280-ny-ct-region-elections.html
Directors are assigned by the 4 region officers. Formalizing those assignments will likely be one of the first orders of business at the new board's initial meeting on February 15th.

Yep, Scott, I know about that thread, but it had not been updated. :) Thank you for the information on formalizing the assignments~! As always, you are right there and always helpful...THANK YOU! :cool: ~juli

Ah, thank you Adrian...and my last name is polak (pronounced pa-lik...just to get THAT out of the way...not like PO-LOCK...lol~!!!!) It's okay just to be known as 'juli' tho, as I don't think there's another juli on here? :)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Board:
President: Adrian Byrd
Vice-President: Charlie Tedesco
Treasurer: Steve Johnson
Secretary: Keith Jean-Pierre
Ex-Officier: (past president) Scott K Grayson

Directors:
Competition/Track Events: Steve Katz
Connecticut: Tony Perugini
Metro: Dimitrios Kambouris
Western NY: Dan Lesser
Mid NY: Skeeter Todd
Membership: Juli Polak
Technical: Chuck Tator

Committee:
Jimmy Audet
Keith Bud
Patrick Chapin
Chris Ronald
Gary Gerstein
Joe Bruni
Steve Brown
Brian Draizin
Sal Wahid

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, my first year in the VCA and the NY/CT chapter was awesome. Thanks to you and the people that made it so. It's something I'll remember for the rest of my life. Owning a Viper is a life changing event, and so was joining this club. You and Adrian are great leaders, but also great people. I'm so looking forward to an even better second year in the club and I know many people will come together to make it happen. Whatever happens with the economy, at least we can hop in our Vipers and go meet some other Vipers owners to have some fun and get away from life for awhile. It's a great club we have and I'm looking forward to contributing to making it even better. It's not your last words Scott, you'll be around forever and we love your company. :headbang: Thanks again for making my first year great and for all the map directions. :drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Adrian is a Bleek guy, but I think the picture next to the title of NY/CT region prez in the latest edition of Viper Magazine is a few shades TOO Bleek? Can't even spot his eyes, nose or ears and there seems to be hair on his head :dunno::eater:

D

DAMN YANKEE

Unfortunately Scott invested heavily with Madoff. He was last seen in a light plane with a backpack on. All future inquies should be addressed to:

Mr. Alexandro Myhesinko
Office of the President
University of Bogata
1515 El Camino Highway South (very)
135 Columbia

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come to think of it ,,, he was talking about shipping his NEW CAR some where .I didnt know why????
He's a sneakt snake I tell ya

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude