Finally back in MY GARAGE!! (some pics...more to follow)

Reaction score
So, following delay after delay....my POS is back in my garage. The Wizard installed the Roe blower a few weeks ago, then my wife was visiting...then it went into the paint shop to transform the back from the GT2 wing to one from "he who shall not be named". NOT the best pics...because these are just sneak peeks for now. :) I have a TON of cleaning to do, and the good pics will come once I swap out the wheels!! :) These wings are a love/hate type of thing...IMHO after owning a Viper for 6 years and being a part of this big family. I happen to LOVE them! Don't get me wrong...the GT2 wing looked awesome (and it WILL again on Rick's car, in B/W)....but this "HWSNBN" wing rocks!

2IMGP0096-med.JPG

Then, following my thread about a boost gauge for sale....I just HAD to have a white gauge to 15lbs. More accurate range of motion than running 8lbs of boost with a 30lb. gauge. Thanks to Joseph Dell for help finding the right pod, and a ton of other little things.

2IMGP0097-med.JPG

Big thanks to Sean, his team, and of course, The Wizard (who I am off to see, again, in a few weeks)!!

Tomorrow starts the fun of cleaning...I am too tired right now (but I DID have to swap out the boost gauges before I went to bed...I just HAD to!!). :)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looks good...but I will have to see it person to make sure it's not just one of those covers that go on top of the engine to make it look like you have a supercharger.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
The shop that did the work on the back did a relly nice job...and they took care of the car as best they could....but it still ended up with a small amount of that "body shop grime and dust"....which needs to be cleaned up before I take too many pictures...or I'll lose my KING POSER status (TVC said so!). :)

JD gave me the link to the column boost gauge here at SUMMIT. Like anything else...it took a little bit of custom work to mount since it is devoid of ALL screw holes.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony your POS looks alot better than the "inviso-viper" that was on ebay! :D Can't wait to see it at tator tots! BTW did you just get the wing or the whole kit? :p

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
You will grow to love the wing more each day. I love mine and have never regretted putting it on, although I did cringe at the thought of drilling holes in the car. Unlike other wings I think it flows with the overall design of the car. Congrats!

Bob K

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King poser now has a blower too, huh? Pose and goes!
I am interested to hear dyno results, and see more pics when you get it cleaned up. I think the [HeWhoShallNotBeNamed] wing looks good on it!

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Well...it was a little on the cool side today when I got home...but luckily the car only needed a quick once-over on the outside (the engine bay I am still working on...a fair bit of dust). By the time I got it washed, dried, spent an hour on the engine bay.....then decided I just HAD to swap the wheels tonight (NOT tomorrow as planned)....I was then running out of light. :( Not too shabby....but better one will come this weekend when I can take full advantage of the measley 3.2MP camera. :)

2IMGP0101-med.JPG

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a wing of a certain vendor that can not be mentioned on this site?

Car looks good BTW.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JOHN [******]..I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The word is still blocked out......imagine that. Tony won't even be able to list it under his mods.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Officially, HeWhoShallNotBeNamed. LOL!! :)

And yes, yes it is a HWSNBN wing....been waiting about 6 years for that! :) Probably have to wait another 6 for a good deal on a fascia to pop up. :(

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Officially, HeWhoShallNotBeNamed. LOL!! :)

And yes, yes it is a HWSNBN wing....been waiting about 6 years for that! :) Probably have to wait another 6 for a good deal on a fascia to pop up. :(

I thought the Elite knock-off looked pretty good. Apparently, they have gotten out of the business, or forced out, depending on how you look at it.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, it looks sick as hell, :2tu: can not wait to see it in person...

Going to Bama this weekend, and if I know you, being, Super King Poser and all,you will probably be at the house this weekend cleaning that snake. I will catch up with you next week, hopefully my GT2 wing will be ready to pick up from the paint shop, looking forward to upcoming car shows....

Love that boost guage pod, hook me up with the contact, I will be super charging before long also...

where you gonna put the shift light????

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Click on my Avatar...and compare the two wings. I have been doing that for hours (I have no life)!!! Old wing is way cool....looks nice....HWSNBN wing just plain ROCKS! :)

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Rick...you should have stopped by...or I should have cruised by your place.

Did you put a bug in Brian's ear? If I am out and about (and I will be at Brian's because I have to give my neighbor a ride to pick up his car on Sat.)...I'll give Brian a hard time and tell him to hutty the f up!! :) LOL!!

John....I did like the Elite fascia....but I have been patiently waiting for specific parts. The wing is the first step. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456