Finally decided on a new look

Rare Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all! I finally went and got a custom wrap done, I wanted a different look than anything else in my area. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and I haven't seen any hate for it yet, so that's good. I wasn't sure if anyone had done this before, so I figured I'd try it out. What do you think?
You must be registered for see images attach

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pictures from the back? This is funny you posted this I was thinking of doing the ACR paint scheme on mine next Summer and had not seen anything similar yet.

OP
OP
R

Rare Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the only back one I have at the moment, it's been raining since I got it back and I haven't had a chance to get better ones.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice....how about doing the wheels black now to go with the ACR theme?

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only think I would change is make the whole taillight assembly piece black like on real acr

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^ That is what I wanted to do but the problem is the lines might be weird down the side of the car?

OP
OP
R

Rare Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the hardest part to figure out. That line we used follows the actual body line to the back, so we just ran it down. I think I'm going to at least do the part around the license plate...it looks a bit odd to me too.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Not digging it. There is a RT in the IL region with the similar paint scheme. Didn't care much for that look either. To each his own.

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks awesome man...some matching black wheels would seal the deal...

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks really good. I painted a model with that scheme, and thats as far as I got. Now you up and done it..... Nice execution.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it a lot:D, but the back needs more finish like KDR mentioned, just looks not complete.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is exactly what I was hoping to do next year. I even started a thread on here about another red gts that had the newer srt acr stripes just like yours. I love the look.
More pics please.

OP
OP
R

Rare Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I'm impressed, I was expecting a lot more negative stuff, thanks for being nice, and for those who aren't fans of it...I appreciate the honesty. I'll be sure to post more pics when I get some nice ones done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32