Finally Got My ACR!!!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my 99 ACR today! It's sure pretty! 5k miles, red, and perfect! I put the first coat of Zaino on today! Many more to come! I forgot it didn't have antilocks like my R/T! Almost slid into the back of a car while showing off for a buddy! lol Gotta respect the beast! Man the coupe is a beautiful car!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Certainly give us some pics and let us know how the 2 compare later on. :usa:

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to get the camera out! It's pretty darn nice! I'm pleased. The best thing about it is that I didn't have to have another Tampa episode! (for those of you who read my nightmare post) The guy delivered it in an enclosed trailer for free! No deposit, and he came almost a thousand miles! He said if I wasn't satisfied he'd pack it up and take it home! I was satisfied! He's empty handed!lol

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigCarrot. Is it striped or is it stealthly concealed?

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigCarrot, I would be interested to know where you bought the car from and how much, how many miles etc... If you want to pm me that's fine too. Thanks.

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Hopefully, just a few weeks to go! We decided to do some "extra" work on the car that will probably take it into May...looks like it will be pretty strong when all is done.

Clark

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BC, congratualtions on getting an ACR!

Hey Clark, I was wondering why you hadn't driving that blown beast over for me to check out yet. You have to take me for a ride when you get done.

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you can come back to the club meetings without lurking... :)

Conrats and welcome to the world that IS GTS!