Finally it's here... 09 SSG Conv. 56K beware...

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Back in Dec. 2008 something unthinkable happened and it was my saddest day ever. Just 5 days after my beloved 05 mamba was paxtonized a friend of mine wrecked the car. We both were not hurt but sadly the Viper was totaled. I usally don't let anyone drive my car but it sure was an expensive lesson of 'don't let your friend drive your viper'. After the accident, I thought it was right time to try something different so I ended up getting a GTR. No doubt it's a fun fast car but it didn't give me the same kind of pleasure or an excitement I should say. I still don't know what it is but I know one thing for sure that nothing will ever replace viper in my heart.

You must be registered for see images attach

In the past several months I've been debating whether to go with a paxtoned Gen III or a new Gen IV. Today, I took the delivery of a new 09 SSG conv. As soon as the car rolled off the trailer, I took her around the block and I immediately knew that I made the right choice. You guys were about the Gen IV, it's that much better than a Gen III.

Ringgold Dodge was extremely helpful and worked close with me on getting another Viper and gave me a very good deal on this beautiful SSG conv. A special thanks to Mike and Jeff and I will be getting in touch with you in the near future when I'm ready to replace the GTR with a ACR :2tu:

Last edited:

FangZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm green with envy!!! :)

Seems like your garage is too small now. I wonder which car will have to stay outside :confused:.

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm green with envy!!! :)

Seems like your garage is too small now. I wonder which car will have to stay outside :confused:.
I keep all my toys in my office/warehouse. The viper will be staying in my office/warehouse. ;)

Last edited:

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous this picture made me:D.

Congrats and good luck with the new one!

SR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking convertible.

I will probably see you driving that SSG around town. I live in Irvine as well. I drive a red convertible with black strips. Enjoy the car.

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, really sharp!
Those wheels look great, maybe I'll have to trade some H-spokes for those some day?
Congrats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456