Finally, Nimpo Cruise sept 11

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally, a 2 car club Williams Lake to Nimpo Lake 300kms cruise!

Leaving Pioneer Log Homes yard at 9am from Williams Lake this near parade will do cruise west down highway 20 to Nimpo Lake. Stops will be made to pick up cards for the Poker run along the way.

Arriving at "the Dean On Nimpo" resort there will be a car show with all the cars parked on Donn's yard along the lakeshore and a free afternoon BBQ. I can arrange discount flightseeing fo the area for anyone interested in seeing Hunlen Falls, the glaciers, 800 lakes of the area, etc. A minibus tour of Bella
Coola and the famous HILL could be arranged if anyone is interested in that. Pancake breakfast at Wilderness Rim sunday morning and cruise the 300kms back to Williams Lake. PM me if you'd like further details.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I expect that both the Vipers at the Nimpo Car Show will be the two parked beside my 440 Duster and they'll be my Red ACR and my Sapphire GTS.

Not to worry, the Z06 driveline in the '57 Chev won't be able to keep up to my Duster or either of my Vipers if he wants to play. Like my ACR sales ad reads, "Fastest Car on the Black." hehe. I'm hoping that someone buys my 600/802rwhp ACR and brings it to compete at the "Race the Base Top Speed Challenge" next year. Both my Vipers should be in the top 10 of high speed event next year. I'm hoping that Louie's 97 Paxton with a new Nitrous System and Don's '01 R/T 10 (750rwhp) are also at the next Top Speed Challenge. It'd be great to have 5 of the top ten World's Fastest Cars being Dodge Vipers. Raplh ... can you read this?

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Update, 14 cars showed up. 57 Nomad blew a headgasket a few miles before the Dean so he didn't left it at the Wilderness Rim Resort.

Weather sucked as it showered and rained at least half the day. 7 car local and 7 from Williams Lake and quesnel. A mostly original T bucket (with overdrive) went very slowly, but made it all the way. Couple of 40s Dodges, old Ford, 60s T bird, 70s Lincoln, 58 vette, 63 GMC 4x4, T bucket, 60 Mustang fb, 56 Ford Ranchero, ZR1 57 Chev, Duster, Stealth TT and my 2 Vipers. A few hundred people went through chatted and bought burgers.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Although I was told that it was a success, I suggested advertising and they said no so next year I think I'll get the two community assoc involved and hold it at the community hall with the 'other car club'

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950