Finally on the road... the eigth month odyssey of the Suburst Orange VIPER

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY!

I purchased this car back in June of last year after it had been written off. Now, after eight months of waiting, it was finally registered two days ago and is now prowling the streets of Victoria, BC.

The most frustrating parts of the whole process were the waits. I had a two month wait for paint, and nearly four for a minor frame tweak and certification.

At any rate, the car is now fully up to spec, registered, and terrorizing Victoria now.

Next weekend will see a full detail to the exterior, interior, and engine bay, as well as a set of custom stripes applied (stay tuned for updates!).

In the meantime, here are a few shots as she sits now. I've put in smooth tubes, BBS wheels, poly engine and tranny mounts, and a B&M short throw shifter thus far. My next mod will most likely be a cat or muffler delete followed by headers down the road.

Paint is Dodge Sunburst Orange. I really like this color. My wife picked it, but I think she made a great choice. When the sun hits it, it really explodes in multiple shades of gold, yellow and red.

viper3.jpg

viper2.jpg

viper1.jpg

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that color, great choice and it does pop when the light hits it just right.

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks great... and what a surprise, it just finnshed raining in BC...lol I lived in Burnaby when I was a kid and I remember alot of rain. Mind you we still have snow on the ground here at least your car is on the street. Enjoy!!!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that color,I thought the copperhead was cool but that is off the hook,congratulations!!!Tell the wife she did good