Finally rid of Cerberus

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
from an old thread
In mythology, "Cerberus" is the guard dog of Hades, a 3-headed monster dog that guards the gates of Hell. Sometimes in literature referred to as "Helldog."

If his Master drives an SUV, it might be the new Dodge Cerberus Concept revealed here, courtesy of a PartsRack customer deployed 'somewhere' in the middle east. [This is NOT a photo-shop.]

CIMG2616.jpg

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, thats the bank I got my 1st account with when I as 12 years old and still have an account with...they bought up Commerce Bank on the East Coast of the US and I know they are trying to gain a national banking presence....and now they own Chrysler's financing company.

Regards,
Aaron

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from an old thread
In mythology, "Cerberus" is the guard dog of Hades, a 3-headed monster dog that guards the gates of Hell. Sometimes in literature referred to as "Helldog."

If his Master drives an SUV, it might be the new Dodge Cerberus Concept revealed here, courtesy of a PartsRack customer deployed 'somewhere' in the middle east. [This is NOT a photo-shop.]

CIMG2616.jpg

Good, I thought you were going to say that is the new Viper concept car.

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ockay, so you know how Arnold Schwarznegger saw a military Hummer H1 and said "I want one of those for the street"
JonB - I keep hearing you are the man to go to to get ANYTHING.
Well I want one of these.
- bill it to my VISA. Thanks in advance.

from an old thread

CIMG2616.jpg

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think CF ended up being part of GMAC which was owned by Cerberus. ?? I'm just happy they don't own anything with the Chrysler name on it.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toronto Dominion Bank has officially agreed to acquire Chrysler Financial. Cerberus Capital Management, the current owner of the Pentastar's lending arm, will receive $6.3 billion from TD Bank in the deal. That figure marks a $900 million loss compared to the $7.4 billion that Cerberus paid for Chrysler financial in 2007 as part of the automaker's takeover

900 million...