Finally!!!Went to Frame...5/10

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Bill...bet you can't wait to pick her up. I got my LE from Roanoke. Mr. Gastman is one helluva guy. Talk about customer service and someone that is truly pationate and knowledgable about the cars.

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not usually a yellow fan, but the srt does look damn good with the srt stripes and track pack. great choice!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill

When did VOT'S show "Deluvery". Was it in transit or when the dealer received the car.

OP
OP
S

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill

When did VOT'S show "Deluvery". Was it in transit or when the dealer received the car.

It has not shown delivery yet. It showed shipping when it was loaded last Thursday at Conner. It traveled over night and was at Roanoke on Friday morning at 7AM. Today (Tuesday) it still shows shipping.

Bill

OP
OP
S

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just gorgeous Bill, congratulations! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks, Jason! That should be pretty soon...clear bra today, and I'm about to call John Gastman to see how it's going. Hopefully they will get it here tomorrow....it's a 500 mile trip, and they know I want it as soon as possible. It's been a long wait. I let the Blue/White 08 go in September, thinking I would have the 13 during the winter. We all know how that worked out....lol.

Bill

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it in person. It will be worth the wait. Do you want me to swing over , pick it up and drive it to your house?????????? I won't even charge for the gas, my treat, that way you will save on shipping. I am always looking out for you Bill.

Frank

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As stated above, my car is in my possession and the VOTS tracker still shows "Shipment" status. I guess that is where it stops tracking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang