Finnally - Pics of Cars for the Cure and some beautiful models

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally got my daughter to help me load pictures of last Saturday's Cars for the Cure show in Lake Mary, Florida. Please enjoy.

You must be registered for see images attach

It was cold - they asked me to stand between them and keep them warm - somebody had to do it

Sorry - we kind of blocked my car - oh well

A very rare and expensive Jaguar

Over $700,000 in 1992 and car now has less than 400 miles

Meet Chris Myers, age 17, who drove his new FE Coupe all the way from Naples, FL

The Awards Ceremony

A very nice rear end

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great photos, great cars, great models (especially the blonde). Unbelieveable Jaguar. You have to be seriously wealthy to put $700k into a car and only have 400 mi. 14 years later. But its a form of art. Anyone know if these jag's retained their value?

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Chris - great to hear from you. Your car is awesome. I hope you like the picture of you and your car. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea - it was real fun trying to explain the pictures of me and the models to my 17 year old daughter who helped do the post.

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, great pics , I will try to post some of mine up too. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you this week, we have been slammed. I will give you a call tommorow - I talked to Kevin and Britt - we should plan a dinner meeting / cruise sometime soon. You in ?

By the way , why dont you post the pics of those models we got back at the hotel room , you know which ones im talking about ... ;)

Chris , whats going on man ? You need to head up this way so us "young" viper guys can hang out while the oldies are drinkin coffee and smokin cigars.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aaron - don't go spreading lies about models in the hotel room. Did you get the leaks fixed in your ACR yet? Its not cool do be driving your car in a bathing suit.

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron - don't go spreading lies about models in the hotel room. Did you get the leaks fixed in your ACR yet? Its not cool do be driving your car in a bathing suit.

The car is out of commision as we speak (or type), should be done by tommorow.

By the way here are some of my pics.

9305DSCF0054-med.JPG

9305DSCF0077-med.JPG

9305DSCF0085-med.JPG

9305DSCF0072-med.JPG

9305DSCF0079-med.JPG

9305DSCF0087-med.JPG

9305DSCF00471-med.JPG

9305DSCF0040-med.JPG

9305DSCF0037-med.JPG

9305DSCF0034-med.JPG

Fishboots

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know if these jag's retained their value?
The rest of their line of products sure don't.
I was talking to someone who brought there jag xj220 to the suncoast dealership in Sarasota and he said his was worth somewhere in the 200-300 range if i remember correctly. I could be wrong but that is what i remember him saying.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I was talking to someone who brought there jag xj220 to the suncoast dealership in Sarasota and he said his was worth somewhere in the 200-300 range if i remember correctly. >>

i am not so sure of that. here is one on ebay that didnt sell over $130,000 just a few days ago. is ebay an accurate indicator of value for these things? probably not. but still..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jaguar-XJ220-VERY-RARE-JAGUAR-XJ220-FLORIDA-COLLECTOR-KEPT_W0QQitemZ4607919932QQcategoryZ6278QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty neat Jag. You dont see those in the wild much. And in the first picture you posted....whats that porsche to the left of the Modena? Also, did that kid actually pay for the Viper? How much did you talk to him? If so major props for doing it however he managed.

Last but not least....Any Lamborghini Barchetta with hardtop on = UGLY!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last but not least....Any Lamborghini Barchetta with hardtop on = UGLY!

Is that the red lambo above? That top on the red one looks like a soft canvas type and its ***** fugly....on such an exotic wild looking car....such a shame.

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe how many people have thier beautiful cars out in the rain. I'm careful not to get it too wet when I wash it...lol.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes - Chris's dad bought his car for him. His FE coupe is already his third Viper. Normally, i would say that that would be crazy, but Chris is one of the most mature 17 year olds I have met in a long while. Aaron Mong bought his own car with his own money (he works with his dad in their real estate business) and he is only 19. He drag races some pretty awesome cars and definitely knows how to drive. They are already enthusiastic Viper owners, as can be seen by the frequency of their postings, and I for one welcome them as new VCA members.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes - Chris's dad bought his car for him. His FE coupe is already his third Viper. Normally, i would say that that would be crazy, but Chris is one of the most mature 17 year olds I have met in a long while. Aaron Mong bought his own car with his own money (he works with his dad in their real estate business) and he is only 19. He drag races some pretty awesome cars and definitely knows how to drive. They are already enthusiastic Viper owners, as can be seen by the frequency of their postings, and I for one welcome them as new VCA members.
Thats one awesome dad to have bought him 3 vipers.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Props to Chris for being mature-a rarity these days.

Great pics-nice eye candy.

Vipera

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Isn't it normal for your daddy to buy you your first car???? Let's see he got a Viper... I got a 1968 Buick, Hummm gotta think about this one for a minute... I think I got ripped off!! No, wait, I'm sure of it!
Dad, you got some splaining to do!!! :hitfan:

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No excuse neccesarry chris , It is all relevant , your Pops works his ass off to create a good living for His family, there is no reason not enjoy everything you can.

I get flamed a lot too, for all the stuff my pops has done for me.

Its all good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang