First Pictures of my babies together !!

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was cleaning my garage & after 7 hours of cleaning I lost the sun. I am happy I finally got some posted. Good thing I live in Houston it was 73 degrees last weekend & I am sure the weather will be the same in a couple of weeks. That will allow for some good picture taking!

Andy

spdrcrj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice cars AJT. I think you may have helped convince me to keep my Vette and wait just a bit longer and get a '98 GTS for my birthday next year and have both.
BURNOUT.gif

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks
Viper99, I feel the same about my camaro. I bought it in college & just about everytime I stopped to get gas a older man would say he had one when he was young & wished he never would have sold it, so I garaged it after college(1989).

spdrcrj
I had a 96,98, then an 01 vette convertable, they were fun cars & great everyday cars. I think the natural progression from a vette is to a Viper. I only have 1500 miles on my Viper but there is no comparison, this car is FUN! I think I would try to keep both!! You can never have too many cars!!

Andy

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be pretty careful parking those three together.

Vipers are kind of like Beta fish. They don't like anything else stealing their attention.

<OBJECT WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=240><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://vreracing.com/Viper/viperknock.swf"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=exactfit><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=bgcolor="#eeeeee"><EMBED src="http://vreracing.com/Viper/viperknock.swf" quality=high menu=false scale=exactfit WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=240 swLiveConnect=true TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Group1Oma054.jpg

Finally after HOURS of trying to figure out how to post pictures, it happened!!

Thanks VIPERMAD

Andy

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUT TWO OF THEM ARE CHEVYS !!! .......Nice picture....I have always been a fan in particular of the '69 Pace cars since '69....still amazes me how scattered these cars got after the Indy 500....or the interest in them elsewhere......(don't tell, but I have a couple of Vettes too)...again, NICE PIX !!! Congrats.....

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone.
I just got thru with my proper breakin proceedure, &lt; 2500 RPM 1st 200 mi,&lt; 3500 next 200mi....etc
Oil Changed at 300mi, & at 1050mi.
WHAT A CAR. I have had C4s & C5s, & this is nothing like a vette. All my vetts were automatic (daily driver in Houston traffic), so this is a little bit of a learning curve. I am just taking it slow & easy. With a truck to drive daily, she sits in the garage til the weekend!

My dad always said " Just because you bought a race car, does not make you a race car driver"

Thanks
Andy

BruceW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AJT,
I get the same response with my Camaro (it was my daily driver for 32 years until I got the V, now it's my bad weather car). I constantly get thumbs up on the road and people stopping me to tell me about the Camaro they had when younger. They're a great way to save up to buy a Viper!
BruceW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dizzy8085