First touch

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had our viper meeting yesterday (colorado) and one of our members brought his black srt/10 and i will tell you it is even better than any pic i have seen. the view from the drivers seat is the best i have ever seen. i'm in love with this car and starting today i begin the savings plan. in a year i will be on the look out for one. thank you dodge from making the viper. gilly

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had our viper meeting yesterday (colorado) and one of our members brought his black srt/10 and i will tell you it is even better than any pic i have seen. the view from the drivers seat is the best i have ever seen. i'm in love with this car and starting today i begin the savings plan. in a year i will be on the look out for one. thank you dodge from making the viper. gilly

I think this is the single most often-heard thing EVERYBODY says when they actually see the car: "Wow, it looks a LOT different when you see it in person!" I have tried to capture it in photos as much as anybody (and have the long, boring posts to prove it), and it is really hard to get it just right. Glad you got to see one up close! Oh, and did it belong to Mike? We got to see it as it left for Denver from Woodhouse. What a beauty...

Chris

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. Before seeing MINE in person at Woodhouse, I really wanted one, and thought it would be a knockout. But actually seeing in person, I must say the appreciation of what a fine car it is increased at least 200%. I was blown over.

OP
OP
V

VIPERGILLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it was Mike's he is in our club and a great guy. Chris your post's have been great.