Florida Guys !! Cruise to St. Pete

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im planning a cruise / caravan from jacksonville to st. petersburg for the Festival Of Speed. Check out www.festivalsofspeed.com for more info.

If you like the pictures in this post http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=646382&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post646524
then this show is for you.

We would be leaving Saturday Feb. 25 , early afternoon , get dinner sat. night and the show will be on Sunday.

Also I would like to get a pretty good route through Green cove , Starke , Gainesville , Ocala and then down 75 from there, so there will be a good mix of country roads and highway.

Open to any meeting place right now in the Jacksonville area , then others that are near gainesville , ocala , I4 and so forth can maybe join as we pass through.

Last time was a great time. We should probably have a couple lambos , a ferrari , a ford GT, some high dollar porsches and mercedes , and so forth.

let me know via this post or email at [email protected]

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go if it you werent so far north. Im in Melbourne which is about 5 hours or something away from you guys.