for all of you lowered guys.................

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 99 GTS is "dumped" to the ground I have a set of coilovers that I got from John at parts rack and the car is tucking wheels. Looks awesome, but my front bumper does not like this at all. Have any of you tried to mod the front bumper; shave it down a bit or something like that. I have destroyed every bumper guard etc., that I have put on it. The car is just to low but I won’t raise it up because it looks so good..

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are you rubbing? I only scrape the driveway and pulling into the garage. I've layed a couple of plywood planks in the garage so when the front tires hit it, the car rises.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of women that wear shoes that are impractical and cause extreme pain, however, they like how they look.

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put GEN2 front shocks on my GEN1 and it's slammed in the front also. I drag everywhere I go. It's too low also and I hate to raise it. I'm gonna have to before I get a front end alignment, just can't make myself do it because it looks to awesome. I have the springs caps for the rear since I couldn't find Eibach springs.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks 2000 GTS i will send you a bunch of pictures this weekend. Ive been dieing to show you guys my car.

thanks a million.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine lowered with the KW suspension. :2tu: :2tu:
2931MG_7131-med.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas